¢нαρтєя 15

αℓє¢ιαи'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

The night went pass by in a blur. I told Lily about my parents and my childhood. I really didn't think she would kiss me though, I thought she hated me. It was 2 AM when I took her back to the castle, there I told her that Armani had taken her brother. She wasn't at all happy but I told her I would figure out a way to get him back.

I don't know why Armani took Crystian, but I bet she wants to use him against his own sister. God, he hasn't even met her.

I was back at my castle giving orders to my men. They had to search for Armani's layer. I had to find Crystian.

_________________¥________________

ℓιℓιαиα'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

I woke up remembering what happened yesterday. I grinned. I got up and got my Ipod and put on 'Burned At Both Ends'. Standing up, I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After ,I put my hair up in a messy bun. Going into one of the drawer's and picking out some black joggers and a sports bra. I needed to work out and train, I need to be ready. I went downstairs to see if Evi wanted to work out with me.

She was talking to one of the gaurds when I found her.

"Hey Evi." I smiled.

"Well look who's up. Someone told me you left late night yesterday, I would like to know the details." she smirked.

"I'll tell you if you work out with me."

"Deal."

________________¥_________________

"Are you kidding?" she asked in disbelief.

"Nope. I'm not ready for none of that lusty stuff. I have better things to do." I explained for the 50th time.

"Well that sucks. I'm gonna go look for something I want to give you Lily. You'll love it!" she exitedly left the work out room.

I felt hands snake around my waist, I felt myself being pushed agaisnt the wall. And I kmew who exactly was behind me.

"Who were you with last night? You smell different." Elijah asked gripping my waist.

Then i heard another huskily voice booming in the room.

"She was with me. Now let her go unless you want to end up decapitated." Alecian said.

Elijah slowly let me go. And I turned around to see Alecian a few inches away.

I looked at Elijah glaring daggers.
"Don't ever touch me that way again Elijah." I paused for a second and looked at Alecian. "Thank you." He winked at me flashing one of those smiles.

Evi came inside but when she noticed Alecian she stopped. She looked at me and smirked.

"Well I'm going to my room." I announced.

"Oh, i'll join you in a second after i'm done talking to Elijah." Alecian said.

_______________¥_________________

αℓє¢ιαи'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

"Well Elijah, now that we are alone. I want to set things clear with you. She is mine. Not yours neither Leon's but mine, stay away. " I told him.

"Whatever Alecian. She is my mate too and I wont give her up. She will love me and I will love her. " He said glaring at me.

I looked at him and nodded. I made my way up to Liliana's room.

________________¥_________________

ℓιℓιαиα'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

Alecian was taking forever so I decided to take a shower.
I stripped down and hopped inside. The water was hot , which felt good. I grabbed the boddy wash and started scrubbing.

"Having fun in there?" I heard Alecian behind the curtain.

I covered myself with the curtain and looked out, smirking.

"Yup!"

"May I join you?" He asked with lustful eyes.

"Eh....Nope....Maybe....Depends.."I didn't kmow if to or not to let him join me...in the shower.

"Fine I won't." he said.

"Alright now let me finish taking a shower. Get out."
With that he left the bathroom.

I finished up and got out. I dried myself up with a white soft towel. I looked aroubd the bathroom. My clothes were nowhere to be seen. Dick!

I wrapped the towel around myself and stepped out of the bathroom. Alecian was sitting on my bed with my undies and my bra in hands.

"Thats not funny. Give me my clothes!"

"Come and get them." He smirked.
I stepped closer , I tightened my hold on the towel.

I reached out to get my clothes and Alecjan pulled my arm and threw my on the bed. I giggled. He got on top of me holding my wrists over my head.

"Let goo" I demanded.

He chuckled. "I don't want to."
His free hand tried to undo my towel.

"Alecian-No. I'm not ready for you to see me like that."

He let go of my wrists, and got off me.

"I want to make you mine." He said with a shaky voice.

"You have to try harder. I have 3 mates and I only can pick one."

He looked at me and left. I quickly put my clothes on and went after him.

He was in the balcony,standing.

"Alecian." I called after him.

He turned around.

I ran to him and jumped on him. He held me, my legs wrapped around his waist.

"I'll be yours. You just have to give me time." I whispered in his ear.

Took me forever, i know. I've been writing another book. But i'll finish this one. Next chapter will have some action.