¢нαρтєя 27 (α)

ℓιℓιαиα'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

- "Hello, love." I said smiling.
He didn't move, he just stood there shocked.

"Alejandro, would you leave us alone for a while?" I turned to look at Alejandro and he nodded , getting off his chair and leaving.

"You waited." I said. He blinked twice.
"Yes, I did. For you, because I knew you would be back."
He walked towards me and caressed my cheek.
"You look beyond beautiful, love." I stared at his lips, I missed those.

I pulled him from his shirt and kissed him, he responded roughly. He pulled away, panting.

"I would be careful if I were you, I won't be able to control myself."

I smirked. "I didn't want to stop. It's been 100 years, I think we should complete the bond already." With that he smashed his lips on to mine. He picked me up bridal style and openes the door. In less then 2 seconds we were in my old room. He put me down and I kicked off my heels. He ripped off my dress and smirked. I did the same with his clothes. He stared hungrily at my body, he licked his lips slowly. He threw me on the bed and then climbed on top of me. He licked a spot on my neck and I did the same. We both bit down at the same time, I felt new ties being made between us, stronger ones. He groaned and I smirked against his skin. We pulled away and he flipped us over.

"Are you sure you want to go on?" He asked.

"Yes."

________________¥_________________

I slowly opened my eyes and found a sleeping Alecian. His arm was around my waist, not letting me move. I kissed his cheek and poked him, he didn't even let me go.

"Alecian..." I whispered.

"What?..." He said opening his eyes. His eyes had changed, they were now black with red orbs.

"Your eyes...they changed." I said sitting up.

"That's because we are one, that shows that we have mated." He said grinning.

I got up and went to my closet ans picked out a floor length black dress. It showed a lot of cleavage. I brushed my hair to the side and I put on some dark red lipstick.

I went back into my room and Alecian was already dressed. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"You're going out like that?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm yours after all." I smirked and walked out of the door, with my hand around Alecian's arm.

We went downsatirs and there stood everyone. When they saw me the started cheering. I smiled.
All I could here was: "Our Princess is back!"

I saw Alejandro and Craina from where I was, they looked happy. Then reality hit me.

Crystian.

"Where is Crystian, Alecian?"

"With your father. He is now the Alpha."

"I have to go." I said, letting go.

"What? You can't go! You just got here last night." He said reaching out for me.

"I will be back, don't worry. We are bound already."

×this is part A! Yes the book is coming to an end. But! Comment if you want a sequal!!×