¢нαρтєя 27 (в)

ℓιℓιαиα'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

I flew as fast as I could towards my father's territory.

Then an unbearable pain came upon me. I stopped flying and my body hit the ground. I screamed in agony, my eyes turned jet black.

"Hello, I am the monster inside you." My lips moved but it wasn't my voice. It wasn't me.
I screamed again, the lain was too much.

"Don't worry little one. I won't cause you too much pain. I will only take over you when the time comes."

When it stopped speaking the pain left.

I decided to run instead of flying.
I stopped at the door,I could feel Crystian.

I knocked on the door.
The door was opened by a little girl.

"Hey..." I said to her with a smile.

"You must be his sister, you look just like him." I nodded my head.

"Where is he?"

"In the study." She whispered.

She let me in and I made my way rowards the study. The door was open so I just walked in.

"Crystian..." I whispered
His head shot up and his eyes went wide. He jumped out of his chair and ran to me. He hugged me.

"I--How?" He asked.

"I don't have time to explain right now, but I'm here." I said giving him my best smile.

"I missed you--I went crazy when I saw you die, dad was depressed. He still is. Go see him, he's upstairs in hus room.--" I didn't let him finish, I ran upstairs and opened the door. He was staring out the window, I made my way to him. "Father.."

He turned around shocked.

"Is--is that really you?" He asked, a tear slipping down his cheek.

I nodded my head. "I'm back, I'm awake and alive."

_________________¥________________

ℓєσи'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

Something isn't right. A part of me was awoken, and that could only mean one thing.

I turned to Armani, she was cutting her palm she was feeding the rogues her tainted blood.

"Armani, something isn't right."

"What do you mean?"
She narrowd her eyes.

"Something inside of me was awoken. Something that was long dead." I told.

"Liliana...No! She can't be! I saw her die!"

"Well someone has brought her back!" I shouted.

If she is back, then this time I'll make her mine.

"There is no one who can do that--unless..." She trailed off.

"Unless what?"

She looked at me, her eyes had now changed colors. And everything in the room was flying.

"Unless Azazel brought her back. This war might be the death of me. But I won't go down with out a fight. It's time to bring back my mother." She smirked.

"Then that shall be done."

________________¥________________

ʝσиαн'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

Something has been bothering me since yesterday.
One of my gaurds told me that they had seen Lily around the boarders. But I didn't believe him, she died, I saw her die.

But if she is back, I will make her mine. I will do whatever it takes. I don't care if I already have a family, she is my mate.

Kind of a filler but hope you guys enjoyed it!

Vote and comment!!!

Also, I will be making a book 2!!! Who else is excited ?!

Huge shout out to Amy! For being loyal lol

Anyways! Thanks for the 1.28k!