¢нαρтєя 3

Lily took a step back
"W-what do you have to tell me?Why is he here?" She pointed her finger at Leon.

"Lilliana....did i ever tell you how did your father die?"

"N-no." Lily replied.

"Well when I was 19 years old, I fell in love with a guy named Alecian. I soon found out that he was a vampire and that i was his mate. Later i saw what i didn't want to see, he was evil. I did not want to be his mate, I lost all the love for him. I then left and moved to Boston. I met your father there. 1 year later we got married and when Alecian heard i had married another man he went mad. When i was pregnant Alecian killed your father right in front of me. He told me that the child i was going to have was going to be his that when she came of age he would take you and make you his. He killed his great grandfather who was a very old vampire he was also very powerful. He took his blood and fed it to me so when you came of age you would start to change. When he did that I went out looking for help. I found one of the royal vampire covens and told them what happened. They told me they would help me protect you. They told me they would send their son , Leon to protect you while you started to change." Armani said

Lily started panicing.
"That can't be true...I-I'm human. Why would he want me?...You were supposed to be his not me." she whispered. This can't be happening. It's just a dream, just a dream.

Leon stared at Lily and then spoke. "I know i probably didn't present myself correctly. My name is Prince Leon. And I will be protecting you. I wont let anybody hurt you." He said with a caring look on his face.

Lily looked at her mom and then at Leon but kept silent.

"Leon will be with you in school darling, he will come by tomorrow to pick you up for school." Armani said.

"O-ok. I'll just go to bed." And with that Lily went to her room.

Liliana woke up to the sound of her alarm. She quickly got up and put on a black mini dress with tights and boots. She only put on chapstick since make up wasn't really her thing. After she was done she went downstairs to get something to eat. She heard a knock on her door and knew who it was.
She quickly got her stuff and opened the door.

"Ready?" Asked Leon.
"Yep."
They got in Leon's BMW.
As Leon drove to school Lily started feeling nervous since she was now alone with Leon. A vampire.
"Theres no need to be nervous Lily. I'm here to protect you."He smiled.

"I know." If he knew that i'm only nervous because he's so damn hot.

When they arrived they went straight to class. Everyone stared at Leon and Lily. "Uh Leon why are they staring at us?"
"I think that they think we are a couple."

Lily giggled. "Thats ridicules, why would a boy as hot as you want to date me?"
"Oh. You find me attractive. And if you haven't noticed, you're beautiful." He said with a smirk.

Lily blushed. Well shit.
"T-thanks i guess." Lily said.

When they got in class Lily sat in her seat and Leon took his seat next to her.

Tomorrow was Lilys 18th birthday. She wasn't really excited, just terrified about turning 18 and knowing someone was coming to get you , forcefully.

The bell rang which meant school was over for the day. Lily rushed out of the classroom hoping to find Jayson. On her way to her locker she found Jayson.

"Hey Jayson" she said and gave him a big hug.
"Hey Lily, ready to turn 18?" He asked.
"Maybe." Was all she said. She noticed Leon staring at her.
"Well tomorrow I'll have to bring you your present."
"What? No you shouldn't."

"Lily...I-i've been trying to tell you something.." Jayson said with a nervous look on his face.
"Well you know you can tell me anything Jay."

"I-I've been in l-love with you since the day i met you Lily. I love you." Jayson confessed.

"W-what? Jason... I-i don't know what to say...I always thought of you as one of my best friends."

Oh my god. Now my bestfriend loves me? Seriously?...I thought he was kinda gay..

This is the beginning. So bare with me. This is the first book I've ever written.