¢нαρтєя 13

Liliana's P.O.V

Everyone stood there shocked as to what I had done. They knew what blood I had but they didn't know what it made me do.

It felt so good. Killing.

I walked out of the room and went towards the stairs. Walking up the stairs and into my room.  I took off my tiara and set it down on my vanity, taking off my heels and setting them on the floor.

I walked towards the two glass doors that led to the balcony. I opened the doors and welcomed the wind. The balcony floor was cold, but it didn't bother me. I felt my wings appear. I started to fly up, I needed to fly. I was up in the air, I loved the feeling. The feeling of being free , freedom.

I felt someone put their hands around my waist, I turned around and there was Elijah. He had big black wings, they were also beautiful.

I wrapped my arms around him.

"It's okay." He said in a soothing voice.

With Elijah I felt...safe. And I liked the feeling.

We were still in the air embracing our sleves. Elijah didn't even bother on letting me go. Then I felt a drop of snow fall on my arm.

"It's snowing." I said grinning.

"It hasn't snowed in a long time Lily, now that you are here it will. By the time you wake up there will be white beautiful snow all around and you will see the true beauty of this kingdom."

"Elijah..why are you a gaurd?" I asked. That was really bothering me , I just had to ask.

"Well Lily i'm a Noble. But i volunteered, years ago since i'm good in combat. And I would do anything for this Kingdom." He told me.

"Well I should get going or else they are going to think that I left. Goodnight Elijah, I'll look for you in the morning."

"Good night." He said, and I kissed his cheek and descended back down onto the balcony.

I went back inside and closed the doors. I  went into my walk-in closet looking for pajamas. Finding a black skimpy top, I took off my dress and put on the top. It reached mid thigh so I didn't bother on looking for a bottom. I hung the dress back in a hanger. And walked out of the walk-in closet.

Next to my bed stood Alecian, he was smirking and licking his lips while studying what I was wearing.

"You look amazing Liliana. You know I could just take you now." He said with lustful eyes.

"You wouldn't unless I wanted you to." I told him.

"I know you are attracted to me. I know you want me to take you Lily. But I won't until you say it yourself."

He walked closer to me as gracefully as he could. His hair hung below his shoulders which made him look even better. I bit down on my lip ,not trying to think about him. He pulled me to his chest, I started to get nervous, I didn't want to give into him. His hands started running up in down my body sending shivers through it. He lifted me up bridal style and carried me to bed. He layed me on the bed and kissed my forehead.

"Next time we see each other, you will be the one looking for me." And then he was gone.

He was like forbidden fruit.

I tried not to think about him so i could get some rest.

I slowly drifted into deep sleep.

I woke up from my deep sleep, stretching my arms out and getting out of bed. I looked outside and there was snow every where just like Elijah said there would be. I turned around and went to the closet where I found a pretty floor length lace dress that hugged my waist. I slipped it on and looked at myself in the mirror. White made my  hair pop out, though it always did.  My hair hung freely , it reached my hips which I was proud of. I loved the natural curls my hair had. I didn't bother on putting on make up i just slipped on some flats and made my way out of my room. It was hard finding the way out of this Castle, it was huge but I found my way out. I went through this door that led into a garden. The snow covered everything. For the first time I actually felt happy. The good thing was that it was still snowing that made me grin. Then I heard a little purrr. I looked down and saw a black kitten with blue eyes.