¢нαρтєя 26

αzαzєℓ'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

We placed my daughter in one of my rooms so she could recover completely. I was told that her mate, well one of them was furious.
But he will see her soon, when she awakes.
I sat across the room, watching her. I wanted her to wake up, I had to see those eyes.
She suddenly started moving. Her eyes shot open, I got up and ran to her.
Her eyes were red they had black orbs.

"Daughter..." she looked at me and blinked

_______________¥_________________

ℓιℓιαиα'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

My eyes were open, I don't know how but they were.

Didn't I die?

A I saw a tall dark figure run to me.

"Daughter..." He said and I blinked.

Daughter?

"Who are you and what have you done to me?" I asked sitting up.

I felt strong, full of energy. Reborn.

"I am your father. You have my blood. My demon blood, my name is Azazel. I am one of the fallen angel's. And I have simply resurrected you, you should thank me." He said sounding proud of himself.

"Thank you...But how?...How long was I dead for?" I looked down at myself, my body was intact.

"You were dead for 100 years. And it wasn't easy but I did it, I didn't do it alone. I had help, you will meet her soon."

100 years...oh my god..

"Where am I?"

"Well, you are in Hell." He said sticking his hands inside his pockets.

"Hell?! When will I leave?"

"Whenever you are ready. I just have a task for you...You have to make sure you kill Armani and all of her army. I will give you some supplies. Made by my demons."

"You know I want to kill her, it won't be a problem." I raised an eyebrow.

He nodded his head.

"Just so you know, you stopped aging at 21, but you are now 118 years old." With that he left the room.

I saw a mirror in the corner, I got up slowly and walked to it. My hair grew a bit and it got darker. It was jet black, I was now more curvy. My skin was flawless, not a single wrinkle.

I saw a red dress next to the mirror and a pair of heels.

I guess it's time to go back. Hopefully Alecian waited for me.

________________¥_______________

αℓє¢ιαи'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

I could feel her. She's alive!

I knew she would come back, for me. I looked around the cave and I couldn't find anything. Just a dagger with dried up blood on it.
I went to go see Alejandro, I needed to tell him that she was alive. They need to be happy.

I walked into his study, and I saw him reading a book.

"Oh, Alecian. It's nice to see you here. What brings you here?"
He said looking up at me.

"She's alive. She's back." Those were the only words that could come out of my mouth.

"H-How? No one can bring her back." He said in disbelief.

"I don't know how, I just know that she is alive. She is not in her coffin, I don't know where she is."

________________¥_________________

Meanwhile in Hell...

ℓιℓιαиα'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

I was now ready, I sat down on a sofa and started to plan what I was about to do.

What if he did't wait?
What if he mareied someone else?

Those questions were in my head and they were played repeatedly.

Azazel, my father came in the room. He looked at me and narrowed his eyes.

"Ready to go aren't you?" he smirked.

"Of course I am. Now shall we?"

"We shall." I stood up and wrapped my hand around his arm.

When we reached a dark room we stopped.

"I will teleport you there, I can't go any further, just call my name whenever you need me. I will have the supplies delivered to you when you're ready." He snaoped his fingers and I appeared in the cave.

A smirk made its way onto my face.

"I'm back."

I walked outside, and the the breeze hit me. I smiled.

I wanted my wings to appear, they did but they were now different. They had red feathers.
I flew up and turned around, I descended in front of the door to the castle. The gaurds had the 'I just saw a ghost' look on their face.

"I'm back, don't say anything. I want it to be a surprise." They nodded.

I pushed the door open and walked inside. Nothing had changed, everything was the same.

There was no one around though. They were probably sleeping.
I started walking towards the study, I felt Alecian near. He was here, I smiled at the thought of having him hug me.

I stopped in front of the door, my heart was racing. I pushed the door open and saw Alejandro sitting on his chair talking to Alecian. Alejandro looked at me shocked, then Alecian turned around. When he turned around I saw a stray tear slip down his cheek.

"Hello, love."

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE! AND COMMENT.

The Dαяк ρяιи¢єѕѕ (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें