¢нαρтєя 9

Leon didn't want any other male around his mate. Liliana was his, his mate, his entire being.

Lily took a step back away from Jayson.

"Um, I'll talk to you later Jay, i have to get to class."

"Alrighy, see ya" He walked away from Lily,

"I don't want you near him Liliana. You are my mate not his."

"Your mate?Leon I'll be around whoever i wanna be with."

She turned around and walked away, turning to open a classroom door. Before she could open the door Leon grabbed her arm and turned her around so she was facing him. He held her by her waist kissed her.
Lily felt what she didn't want to feel for him.

Love.

She pulled away as fast as she could. Gasping for air she said..

"Don't do that ever again." She looked down not trying to face him.

"You felt it. Don't lie to me and say you didn't."

"Yes, i did feel it. And i don't want to feel it!"

She turned around and went in her classroom. She looked around and saw that there were barely any students inside. So she went straight to her seat. Then Leon went to sit next to her, he didn't even bother to look at her.

'I don't want to love him. I don't want him to love me.' Lily thought to herself.
She didn't know that Leon could hear her thoughts though..

'I wont hurt you Liliana...I want to be with you, to protect you.'

'What was that?'

'I can read your thoughts, Vampires can do that, most of them.'

She glared at Leon.

'Get out of my head! There's something called privacy you know!'

'Fine.'

After school was over, Lily went to her locker to get some books. She could hear someone approaching.

"Hey" A familiar voice said.

Lily turned around to find Jayson standing there.

"Hi"

"So Lily, what are you doing later?"

"Um...Nothing i guess..why?"

"Wanted to see if you wanted to go out"

Suddenly Lily became tense, hunger came over her. She looked away quickly, she knew her fangs were coming out and her eyes were becoming red.
She ran out of the school hoping Leon was around. He was.

"Leon!"

He used his vampire speed to get to Liliana.

"I'm here. I told you to feed in the morning, did you not listen?"

"No!"

"Well lets go. We have to get you that blood bag before you are really hungry. "

When Leon and Liliana got to her house, they went upstairs and got her blood bag. As soon as Leon opened the bag, Liliana's eyes went dark red. Hunger. Her fangs were now out. She grabbed the bag and drunk all the blood, she had some blood slipping down her chin. When Leon saw that, he had a smirk on his face. He slowly approached her. He grabbed her chin, and slowly licked the blood off, when he got to her lips he stopped. Liliana didn't want him to stop, she decided to kiss him. She bit down on his bottom lip, a low growl came from Leon.

Liliana pulled away as soon as she felt his hand on her waist.

"What?"

"I can't."

"I understand. It's too early." He said sounding disappointed.