¢нαρтєя 1 (ɑ)

When Lily arrived home she went straight to her room knowing that her mom was asleep.

Lily wasn't  really the social type of girl, she had two friends and one of them was Helen. Helen was the only person that talked to her on the first day.  Since then they have been inseparable.

Liliana walked  up to her room and laid down on her bed with her earbuds in. She let the music carry her away into oblivion.

Lily woke up annoyed by her alarm. It was 6:15, and she only had about an hour to get ready for another day at school.
Great, another day at a pathetic school. Another day in hell.

After Lily came out of the shower she brushed her hair a little, put on black shorts with a black cropped top and some knee high stockings. Then she went on to put on her boots. After she was done, she went downstairs.

"Goodmornig mom." said Lily
"Morning, darling. Want some coffee?"Lily's mother asked.
"No thanks. I'm gonna just get some orange juice." Lily answered with a smile.
"Lily, I have something i have to tell you since you are turning 18 in 2 days.." Lily's mother said with a blank look on her face.

"What do you have to tell me?" She asked while pouring  some juice into a cup. "I'm not gonna tell you now. Just wait."