¢нαρтєя 24

αℓє¢ιαи'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

"Lily, come back. Please!" I shouted. I was holding Liliana's lifeless body. Her brother and her father were going crazy. Everyone was.

"Sh-she can't be dead!" Crystian shouted.

"Listen, it'll be okay son." Reine tries to calm Crystian down.

"How?! How will it be okay?! She's gone!"

I felt empty. My tears dropped on her body and they kept falling.
Jonah was sitting next to me holding her hand. Elijah was next to Jonah, screaming words in another language.

"Alecian, we have to take her to the cave. That's what she wanted." Alejandro put a hand on my shoulder. I nodded my head.

We had put Liliana in her casket. I put a white rose on top, and another tear fell.

"I will wait for you. Mon éspouse."

_______________¥__________________

иσ σиє'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

50 years later...

Elijah married Amelia, he had 2 kids. Jon and Kein.

Jonah married a girl names Olivia. He never loved her, he couldn't forget Liliana. He had a kid with Olivia, Adam.

Alejandro and Craina ruled over their coven. They were all still grieving over Lily. And Alecian...he did exactly what he said he would, wait.
He wanted his bride. He didn't care how much time he had to wait.

Armani and Leon still weren't found. But they were building an army, an army of rogues.

_________________¥________________

υикиσωи ρ.σ.ν

Somewhere in hell

"What?!" My voice boomed. I had fire coming out of my eyes.

"How could they kill her?!!"

I shouted at one of the lower class demons.

"I don't know my lord."

"Make sure her body stays intact! That's my daughter ! She has my blood!"

No one kills a greater demon's daughter. No one.

I am one of the fallen Angel's, Azazel. I am a greater demon.

"You know what to do so don't ask unless yiu want me to burn you!"

I will make sure that Armani pays. She thinks I haven't forgotten, I won't forget until I see her dead.

________________¥_________________

αℓє¢ιαи'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

50 years later...

100 years I've waited. Month after momth I visit the cave. Her casket is sealed shut, I've tried opening it but it won't budge.

I've had woman throw them selves at me. But I can't be with another woman, I want my sleeping bride.

I will never forget her last words.
"I love you...Just wait for me."
Everyday those words repeat in my head.

I have spent most of my days in my study. Every once in a while Alejandro or my father come and visit me. Everyone says I should move on, that she won't come back. But I know she will, she told me.

________________¥_________________

Double update!!!! I know im awesome !

Comments? Vote?