1

Bella

"Bella, Jessica wants to meet her in her cabin. " Jimmy my associate told me. I nodded and shut my laptop getting up. I worked as a partner lawyer in Pearson Spector, a leading law firm in New York. After Edward left me all those years ago, I graduated from high school and pushed myself into studies and fulfilled my dream of becoming a lawyer much earlier than the others.
I still missed them and loved The Cullens but I was happy with my new life now. At 25, I was one of the most successful lawyers in America. I was familiar with the wolves of la push as my best friend Jacob was one. He and his mate / girlfriend Angela were very close to me. The pack had killed Laurent and Victoria helping me to lead a free life without looking over my shoulder everyday.
I shook my head to rid myself of these thoughts and straightened the non existent crease on my dress and walked to my boss or managing partner, Jessica's cabin. She was in her 30s and different from the Jessica Stanley in forks. Stanley was still in forks and married to Mike Newton. "I heard u wanted to see me. " I said as I entered her cabin. Jessica smiled and motioned me forward. I took a seat. "we have a new case and I want you to handle it. New York hospital is being sued by some patients for improper and incorrect medicines. It us said to be affecting their health. We have to represent the doctors and the hospital. This is the list of doctors that are there and in the order that you have to meet them. These are Tue specifics of the case. Go through them. And ya, you and Harvey are working together on this one. " I raised an eyebrow at the last sentence but she shrugged and I nodded. I took the papers and got up. "I will get on with it. " she nodded dismissing me.
I went to Harvey's room and saw him talking to Donna. "hey what's with the whispers? " I asked entering. Donna smiled and Harvey smirked. "oh nothing just ways of seducing you into a threesome with her. " Harvey said his Brown eyes twinkling with mischief. I smirked saying, "oh come on. If there is anything you should know about me is that u don't want to share me. Donna. " I said looking at her causing Harvey to splutter and Donna to laugh. "anyways we both have a new case to work on. New York hospital. Wrong medicines. People falling sick. Sued the doctors and the management. Jessica wants us both to represent them. " I said giving him the files. "that's cool. And where do u say we start? "
"talking to the doctors in that list. On the given order by Jessica. " I said moving to the basket balls he kept near the window. He hmmed and went through the list. I had yet to see it. His associate, Mike Ross entered and nodded at me smiling. I heard Harvey ask him to set up the meeting with the first set of doctors. We wanted to talk to them as to know if the medicines were wrong.
I nodded to Harvey before going back to my cabin. The rest of the day until lunch was spent in wrapping up small cases.
At around three, me, Harvey and Mike left for the first meeting. "so who is the first doctor? " I asked getting into Harvey's Audi. "not doctor, doctors. They are from the same family, one dad and other two are his foster kids. " I stiffened. Something told me I was not going to like the answer to the next question. "what are their names? "
"Cullens. Edward, Carlisle and jasper. "