He Crys

"Danny! I'm home!" I called out while throwing my bag on the couch and taking my coat off.

"Danny?"

It was strangely quiet today. Usually when I walked in he had something going on. Not today. I started to look around the house, but couldn't find him anywhere. I know he's here, because his car is.

"Dan-" I started to say again but I heard something coming from the bathroom.

I opened the door quietly and peeked in. What I saw broke my heart and I was immediately by his side.

"Danny.....What's wrong baby?" I asked him.

Tears streamed down his face and his mop of hair stuck to his forehead. He was obviously upset but I, for the life of me, didn't understand why.

"Danny, please talk to me. I don't like to see you like this."

"It's stupid." He finally croaked out.

"No, honey. Nothing you cry over is stupid Danny. Please tell me."

He shook his head and wiped his face for the hundredth time since I walked in.

"A-Are you going to leave me?" He asked.

I frowned and fell silent as I looked at him. Is this really what he's so bothered about?

"See. Stupid, stupid! Stupid!" He said as he smacked his face violently with every "stupid".

I jumped up quickly to grab his hands and bring them down. I put my face right in front of his and made him look in my eyes.

"No. Danny. I would never leave you. You're absolutely perfect and I love you. What you said isn't stupid. It's stupid to think I'd ever leave you. You dork." I told him.

He smiled weakly at his nickname I gave him from the day we met and kissed my lips quickly.

"Thank you princess. I don't know what came over me. You always know how to pull me out of a slump."

I kissed him again for a bit longer than last time and pulled away.

"You want to go watch a movie?" I asked him, wiping his stray tears away.

"Yah. Let's go."

* * *

A/N: Super short, I do apologize. They'll get longer once you guys start requesting or voting. Voting is always welcome. I hope you guys like it.