Alive

Deep in the trench of the crossfire...

"According to this map that Peter found, it shouldn't be too far." Stiles said.

"I can't believe we're in Brazil. What did you tell your dad Stiles?" Scott asked.

"I told him we were going on a camping trip." Stiles responded casually.

"In Brazil?" Scott exclaimed.

"Hey, he bought it. That's all that matters." Stiles told him.

"So these scriptures, are they going to tell us everything about what we're up against?" Erica asked.

"Supposedly, these scriptures were written hundreds of years of ago. They were written by Emissaries that obtained special abilities to see the future. In the scriptures is the full prophecy of the Alpha Dragon and the Black Phoenix. Peter said that there is important information about the history of the Alpha Dragon as well as the other legendary creatures." Stiles said.

"Hopefully it will give us an idea on what we're going to be up against." Derek said.

The new year had arrived and the pack wasted no time to take action. Stiles told everyone about the scriptures and what he experienced in the forest with Jackson. Peter decided to help out the pack with his knowledge and some resources he had. He ended up finding an old map in a secret compartment that belonged to his grandfather. He managed to keep it safe for years. It was one of the few things that didn't burn in the house fire.

Stiles, Jackson, Scott, Derek, Kira, Erica, and Allison decided to travel to Brazil to find the scriptures. The ancient temple was supposedly located somewhere in the Amazonian jungle.
Stiles had so many questions that remained unanswered. He had to know everything about the Alpha Dragon. About who he is..or who he was.

Stiles could feel his powers growing day by day. He could feel the energy pulsing through his veins. He could sense the adrenaline of power seeping through his pores. He had never felt so powerful before in his life. The feeling was invigorating. As the days passed, the feeling of danger and worry continued to grow inside of him. He keeps sensing a danger to come. He knows the Black Phoenix is waiting for the right moment to strike, and has to be ready and protect his loved ones no matter what. Even if it means sacrificing his life in the end to save everyone.

"We shouldn't be too far now." Stiles said.

Derek was in the front. Followed by the guys, while the girls were in the back. They had been walking for three hours in the jungle but it felt like days.

"Wait! Everyone stop! We're here. The map says it's right here." Stiles said while looking up.

Everyone stopped and couldn't see anything but thick vegetation.

"What are you talking about Stiles? There's nothing here." Erica said.

Stiles looked around at their surroundings and couldn't distinguish any signs of a temple. He then had a realization in his head.

"What if it's underground?" he said.

Everyone looked at him weird.

"Peter said no one has ever found this temple. Plus, he did mention that it was hundreds of years old. It must be somewhere underground." Stiles told them.