Leaving Atlanta..for The World

Start from the beginning

Justin turned around, "Yes?" 

"What do you think would have happened if I still had the baby?" I asked. 

He looked at me seriously. "Oh Karla.."

"Just answer me please." I cutted in, turning the tv off. 

"I would still have my favorite girls, you and the baby." He smiled, letting his fingers dance on my thighs. "I love you." 

She smiled. "I love you too." 

Justin's POV 

"I love you." She said, her eyes glowing of happiness. I leaned in to give her a quick kiss, little did I know, she went for a more passionate one. I lift her up, gently placing her on my laps as I let my tougue dance on hers. I stroked her hair as she kissed my jawline. She knew my weakness spot. 

She didn't have big bust but was not flat chested either. She had a good figure, not to skinny but not fat either. She had curves any guy would want. She had a ideal body. 

We made out for awhile, her on top of me giving little butterfly kisses, she had the softest lips a girl could own. It tasted of blueberry. 

When I was with her, it would seem like she stopped the time and everything would freeze. I could only focus on one thing, her. We intertwined our fingers, feeling a spark. She gave me a warm smile, without breaking the kiss. 

"Your gorgeous." I managed to say in between kisses, breathless. I pushed her gently over the couch as we continued to make out. I heard a knock on the door and decided to ignore it. Karla didn't seem to mind either. 

I heard a someone unlock the door and I mentally groaned. 

"Justin?" I heard Mom and Scooter walked into the living room, looking at us in disgust. We sprang apart. "Uh...hey Mom, hey Scott." I smile sheepishly. 

"We're we disturbing anything?" Scooter laughed. "Anyways, we have to discuss about your tour now." 

"Yeah, sure." I pushed Karla away from my lap. "Go on." 

I let Scooter ramble on and on. "So anyways rehersal, tomorrow 6 o' clock."  He finally said, I nodded. Boy was that early. 

"Ughhh." groaned as Scoooter left and we walked upstairs. "Six am! Jeez." 

Karla nodded sympathetically. "Thats bad." I glanced as her as she layed on the bed. "Well...what should we do now?" I asked, being bored. 

Slowly she grinned, "XBox?" 

I grinned too "I'll bet you I can beat you." I put my hands on my hips. "Your dead." I laughed. 

"Winner buys loser icecream." She smirked and we did a handshake.

After 4 hours of Call Of Duty. She won. Karla laughed at me as I slumped on the sofa. "It's no big deal, Karla."