Countdown Day Two : The Party

S|O Time:

s/o to @ILove_HoneyCocaine ( My silly, crazy,funny, gorgeous dingding in ze booty love! My second Unicorn ♥ )

s/o to @xXxDat_Btch_Bhadd12 ( I was suppose to give her a s/o in my last chapter and forgot! But anyways y'all should follow her cause she seem really really cool ♥ )

s/o to @DesireeBlahBlah ( waab this girl don't even want this book to end crazy ass. Lmao Dee bout to be type live at this party girl! )

& Those was my s/o if you want one let me know comment on the book, whatever but anyways to the book now (:

Chapter 40 -

Countdown Day Two: The Party

Chardonnay P.O.V

Alright so we found out more about this party and it's gonna be crazy. Okay so word going round it's gonna be big drug dealers there so basically everybody gonna kinda be drugged out. So Kat man suppose to be there so it won't be hard for my front girls to get in and I'll just walk in from the back. Ha woah this is gonna be easy cause not only that these niggas gonna have strippers so you know we getting in unnoticed they gonna be to busy looking at ass shaking and getting they dick sucked! So een worried bout nothing went worried bout nothing haaann!

But anyways I still got Dee & Kiyah in my ear talking about what they need to wear. Do what I did throw on a tank some sweats and sneakers man!

Omg Dee just put them on, what no but on something cute I forget you my hoe fish / catfish cause you not gonna tell him your real name!

What's my name gonna be??

Cinnamon your name is gonna be cinnamon!

No it sounds like a stripper name nah cuh!

That's the point Dee it's gonna be strippers there your gonna be a fake stripper come on it's not that hard.

Man let's go so I can get this over with and I swear if I get raped it's on y'all. bout to have me looking like a no cent hoe!

Alrighty get your clothes on and we'll be ready to head out when you come downstairs (:

Dee P.O.V

I am mad yo like really pissed. Why? Because these girls got me wearing the shortest shorts ever with a shirt that got all my goodies hanging out! I don't see how these strippers do what they do I feel so nasty man . Second reason why I'm pissed is because half of these niggas at this party is bomb looking I want a number and a long tern relation not no one night stand, I hate Chardonnay for this!

Alright so again Tre'Zure, Diamonds, and I take back Kat call Heat let him know we'll be waiting. Kiyah, Charday, and Passion front Heat gonna walk y'all in, finally Bubbles and Kat y'all coolin in the car till we come out with the body. Dee you know what to do oh and to keep Natural away from Christian Bubbles you gonna handle that right? I swear if Chardonnay don't shut up we know the plan!

Bubbles what you gonna do? Charday asked getting out the car.

Don't worry bout me baabyy worry bout trying to shoot that gun without shooting everybody!

Shut up I know how to shoot don't I Chardonnay?

No! Alright Dee walk with the other girls go,go,go!

Um I don't know what's up with shawty girls but they starting to make a girl mad. Keep staring at me like I'm wrong no no and another no like I'm bout to cut them short from they money no I'm not bout to give to nigga lettuce so they better swerve I'm here to do a job and giving head ain't one!

Can I help y'all hoes?

Lord give me the strength lemme do what I need and get out of here cause ima have to cut a prostitute today!

Chardonnay P.O.V

Man niggas thirsty I'm going in the back of the party and you still wanna holla df!? I swear on the real though Heat need to hurry up cause out of nowhere I got Tom and Jerry acting like fools!

Tre'Zure man you stepped on my shoe!

It's your shoe not your heart man leave me alone!

Both of y'all shut up or I'll end both of y'all!

Hostile much!

Right, no need to have a freaking Cow!

Finally this man opened the door taking years to do so! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!

Sorry damn, I got girls all up on me I'm trying to get here and I'm getting pulled there!

So these females are stronger than you?

Shut up and do what you need you running a little behind the other girls already up there!

Of course you mad me late they up in the room already? Dee?

Yhup they waiting on you.

Dee P.O.V

I feel soooooo nasty letting this man touch on me and Charday and Kiyah is just holding in laughs this ain't funny! They can't even do nothing until Chardonnay get here I wish she'll hurry up!!! Speaking of the devil!!

All shit so y'all just up in here partying PARTY OVER HERE!

WTF IS YOU DOING HERE CHARDONNAY!

Nay P.O.V

WTF IS YOU DOING HERE CHARDONNAY!!

aaahh temper temper Christian I think you should calm down like seriously cause if anybody should be mad is me! you played me Christian you played me!!!! And now you and that nigga Thomas gonna pay and that's word on ASH GRAVE AND MARKAYLE GRAVE.... Diamonds knock that bitch out!

yes ma'am!

Tori Here: This chapter straight fuck it I'm ready for the next chapter I think that will be the last one guys ︶︿︶ . But yeah just so y'all know the Charmaine book title has been changed it's not The Last Train To Maine it's now called The Trill Chronicles Of Charmaine Woodhouse. But what the fuck do I know?????

comment

vote

fan me

-Tori †

sorry for any mistakes guys ╭∩╮︶︿︶╭∩╮