The SET UP .

[ A|N: I can not get over the fact I let Chardonnay go off about a chair omg I laugh each time I read that chapter that girl cray ]

Bubbles P.O.V

So today King put the girls and I together so that we could get more information on Thomas. So far on what we found Thomas does a lot of moving but we're trying to figure out why, all this mess about him doesn't make sense. But not only moving but it's like anytime he's getting chased he always ends up with a new car but any dealer ship we go to check out with that car haven't seen or heard of him this whole situation got us confused.

Okay Chardonnay I don't get it how can them dealer ships not seen or heard of him if their the only ones with those cars

I don't know either he's getting somebody else to buy these cars for him or he's paying them people not to speak. Either way it goes we need to find out who's he getting to get his cars or how much is he paying them to keep their mouth shut. Because think about it he probably giving them about 1k to be on the hush we could give them 10x more of that if they spill, or we can ask who was the last person to buy one of the cars search them up and see what's with them. Anyway do you know any of his dudes he roll with?

Hey Chardonnay have you um ever thought of anything wrong going on with Christian? Passion said coming downstairs with me and Aleisha.

No why you ask that?

It's strange because Robin had a all girl group, okay why is Christian the only dude in that group? When Robin died Jaylah took over, Now in the beginning Christian was helping Jaylah get you before all this saying Jaylah wasn't paying him enough? Found that strange okay I looked up and seen Christian was working with Thomas also the only reason he worked with Jaylah was to get extra money but she wasn't paying him right that's where you came in to get Jaylah and her gang killed giving Thomas another reason to attack us. Christian said Jaylah wasn't paying him right he never said Thomas wasn't either Chardonnay if you ask me Christian has some type plan up his sleeve.

.........................Chardonnay! Chardonnay!

Chardonnays P.O.V

All that information just sunk in and in and in. I could feel that black hole in my heart get deeper and deeper psh. I could feel my mind being completely gone. After all that I did for him damn I even gave that man all his money that Jaylah didn't I guess that's what I get for trusting the enemy on sight. I couldn't believe it If anything this hurt me to the core I basically walked myself into a trap I've basically dug me and my team whole grave .

.............................Chardonnay! Chardonnay!

Damn that nigga set me up.

Diamonds P.O.V

After Tre'Zure and I got the phone call from Passion about Thomas we decided to ride around and watch him easy job. This man is so stupid how you not notice a car following you for a good two hours to your warehouse so dumb.

Aye Tre'Zure roll down your window let's listen to his conversation.

× Thomas & ??? Conversation ×

Thomas: so this is the plan ima get you and the boys to roll up on her spot y'all gonna shoot up her house no mercy the main person I want dead though is her daughter Charmaine I know that'll get to her. Here's a picture of her daughter.

??? : I don't need it I know how she look remember I took bout of them before.

Thomas: yeah that girl dumb as hell to think you'll turn on us these hoes would do anything for some dick! she gotta pay

??? : yeah man but let me holla at the boys so they know and we'll do this plan real soon!

× End Of Conversation ×

Diamonds I may be wrong.. But I'm not that was Christian I know it that voice the clothes that nigga fucked us over........ Diamonds! Diamonds! Diamonds! SHIT!

That bitch made nigga set us up.

Kiyah's P.O.V

So Charday and I just got a call from Diamonds man this Shit crazy! Christian damn that name would fool the hell out of you this punk motherfucker went behind our back that's a straight bitch move! But I know one thing for sure and two things for certain

one. I am gonna kill Christian

two. I gotta help Charmaine get away with Shanayya quick

three. We gotta make a plan and we need a plan quick.

So what we gonna do Kiyah?

We gonna call up RJ first then King let them know we all gonna go in. You ready to be in your first gun fight?

If it means protecting the ones I love hell yeah I'm ready!

Tori Here: and NOW it's about to get real. I know I know go ahead and say finally! Christian WTF man I trusted you who would have fucking thought not only was he setting Jaylah up but he was also setting Chardonnay up that man is kinda smart but the thing is Thomas don't - ssh tori your gonna tell it (: but anyways what do y'all think Chardonnay bout to do? this is gonna be a fucking massacre!

COMMENT

COMMENT

VOTE

VOTE

FAN ME

FAN ME

- excuse any mistakes , sorry guys

✘o

Tori