Group Chart pt.2 Closer

Chardonnay P.O.V

So if y'all wondering hell yes I'm going over here to this fucking Rj, because I needs to know who this chicken head is! I mean I'm checking her out as I walk cross the club bitch got braces in here mouth she childish as hell, got one of them bob hair styles that's blonde with green contacts and is dark as hell bitch look like a Xbox! Kiyah had this girl beat by along shot what was Rj thinking I was praying he was drunk or high cause I'm pissed bout this!

Rj what the hell are you doing? Better yet who is this she look like the black lucky charms leprechaun!

??:who you talking to?! cause you don't know me girl you don't know me I'll fuck you up!

Bitch I know you better mind yo business cause I won't talking to you. I don't know you? you obviously don't know me so let me introduce myself! I'm Chardonnay, Char to the damn D-O-N-N-A-Y ask everybody in this club bout me! Matter of fact I'm known so well if you put my name in Google search I'll pop not the drink now go do your research! Like I was saying Rj who is this?

Chardonnay why do you care who it is!? I swear you like to start shit up for no reason!

Um Rj I don't know where the balls came from at all but ima let you slide. I care because you got a pregnant girlfriend at home she's not just pregnant she pregnant with yo baby! So what are you doing instead of being there with her? You running round with some Hood rat chick that just want some dick and money!

So this is what you was doing Rj? Running round with some low life hoe while I'm at home pregnant with yo child?

Kiyah just let me explain everything to you!

What's to explain? The fact that you cheated or The fact that you wasn't around for weeks at a time! You know what I don't care any more do what you gotta do! Ima be fine, I don't wanna have anything to do with you we can discuss the child situation when it's time until then go fuck yourself. Come on y'all let's go I can't stand being here anymore!

But we ain't even been here for two hours yet and we leaving man this some jumble!

Dee either you bring yo as* or get left the choice is yours!

But Chardonnay! I just wanna shake my a*s! Geesh, man shoot Bubbles, Kat, and Tre'Zure we gotta come back without them!

You da*n skippy man I ain't even get drunk like I wanted to man Fu*k I'm mad now shoot I ain't even get a drank!

Kiyah P.O.V

I just couldn't believe Rj at all it pissed me off but I ain't show it I stayed clam! Why would you do something like that I bet if I ain't see and hear Chardonnay and bubbles yelling at his side chick I wouldn't have known anything! See Chardonnay ain't the type to rat anybody out she'll let you fess up yourself! The whole car ride home I had my earphones in cause Tre'Zure was pissing me off and I had one song on reply cause for some reason it was fitting how I was feeling.

( K.Michelle x Kiss My Ass )

Listen, I'm tired of your shit, uhu

Turn me up so I can hear me,

I need them to hear me

I'm so tired of your shit, oho

You ain't shit and I'm leaving

I'm so tired of footing these bills for you

And that chick keep saying she pregnant too

Hope that baby don't look like neither one of you