?

(Y/n)'s POV
"I'm so confused" Mike whispered to me as we continued to follow a very happy Chica as she jumped up and down. "Who is she? Who are these 'others' she's talking about?"

"Long story. I'll explain later." I whispered back.

"And over here is Pirates Cove, and over there is the west hallway, and over there is-" Chica continued as she pointed around the pizzeria, giving Mike a tour.

"But don't worry. Their harmless. Honest." I said.

"And this is the night guard's office!" Chica pointed in the office.

"Leave your stuff here. You deserve an explanation." I said.

Mike nodded as he placed his stuff on the office desk. He started to fumble through his thing looking for something. I leaned on the frame of the door, arms crossed as waited. Chica happily started to hum a song.

"Hmm hmmm ever since we were 10 baby. Na, na, na, na, na playing pretend, hmmm hmm hmm-" Chica softly hummed.

"You have a pretty voice Chica." I said, smiling.

"Awww thanks!" She said, slightly blushing. "I don't normally sing without music. Normally Bonnie would start playing a random song on his guitar and I'd just sing along. We do it whenever you guys aren't really watching us, which is a lot since you guys don't pay much attention to us. I don't like sing in front of other people." She said.

"But you perform in front of people all the time!" I said.

"We were programmed to sing and perform. Well at least the animatronic part of us. Personally I don't like sing in front of an audience." She explained.

"But you sing in front of Bonnie a lot as you said." I said, raising my eyebrow.

"W-well you see... Umm- he... I-I mean its just him a-a-and no o-one else and, ummm..." She shuttered as she started to play with her fingers, blushing really hard.

I smiled. "Don't worry. I can keep a secret~" I winked and put a finger in front of my mouth.

"O-oh no, no, n-no you got it all wrong! I-"

"Okay let's go." Mike suddenly said, placing a flashlight in his pocket.

"Y-ya! Wouldn't want to keep the others w-waiting!" She quickly responded. Clearly not wanting to press on the topic.

"This isn't over duck!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not a duck! I'm a chicken!" She protested.

"I know." I playfully pinched her cheek.

"Gah!" She slapped my hand away. "Don't do that!" She rubbed her cheek.

"Only if you tell me!"

"Never!"

We continued to argue on our way to the Party Room. I can hear Mike sighing as he shook his head.

Goldie's POV
~Flashback~

"Amy?"

"Here!"

"Sophie?"

"Here!"

"Charlotte?"

"Here miss!" Chica raised her hand.

"Benjamin?"

"Present!" Bonnie called.

"Jason?"

"Here!"