Prologue

(Y/n)'s POV
Me and daddy just arrived at the pizzeria. I'm (Y/n), and I'm five years old. I jumped and smiled as I entered the pizzeria.

"We're here!" I said happily as I jumped for joy. My daddy laughed as he messed my hair. I slightly pouted but smiled again as we found a seat.

"(Y/n), how bout you play at the play area of the pizzeria while we wait for our food? Here's some money in case you want to play in the arcade. But be careful." Said my daddy as he gave me some coins. I nodded happily as I skipped to the play area.

As I skipped there I felt like someone was following me.

"Boo!" Someone shouted from behind me. I screamed and turned around. I shut my eyes as I slaped whoever was there. "Ouch! What was that for?!" I opened my eyes and saw a blonde boy I think my age with a yellow shirt and blue pants and shoes and gray almost black eyes. He rubbed his... Right cheek? Left cheek? I dunno.

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Ops... Sorry." I said apologizing. he looked annoyed but sighed.

"Nah its okay. But you should have seen the look on your face!" He said as he started to laugh. I frowned but then smiled. I guess so.

"What your name?" I asked. He stuck his hand out. "Goldie." He answered. I smiled. "Goldie, funny name. I'm (Y/n)." I said as I shook his hand. "Wanna be friends?" He asked.

My smiled widened. "Ya sure!" He smiled. We walked to the play area and started to play. We laughed and played and had fun. Ever since then me and Goldie have been best friends.

Until...

~5 Years Later~

I smiled as I saw my friends in the pizzeria. Goldie introduced me to his friends, Bonnie, Chica, Freddy and Foxy. It was funny at first cause their names matched the animatronics.

Chica was a blonde haired girl with a yellow dress, magenta eyes and has a pink bracelet with a cupcake charm.

Freddy was Goldie's twin brother. He looked just like him but had brunette hair, brown shirt, black pants and blue eyes.

Bonnie had purple hair and wore a purple shirt with a guitar design, red pants and had blood red eyes. I thought it was creepy at first but now I'm good.

And of course Foxy. He had red hair, a red shirt with a darker shade of red strips, black pants and yellow eyes.

"Hey guys!" I said running to them. We pulled in for a group hug. "Hi (Y/n)!" They said in union. As we pulled away I noticed Goldie wasn't here.

"Hey guys, where's Goldie?" I asked. Then someone grabbed me from behind. I screamed. I turned around and closed my eyes, then I slapped the person.

"Ow! Shoot!" I opened my eyes and saw Goldie rubbing his right cheek. I glared at him. "Stop doing that!" I said tapping my foot. He looked at me and started to laugh.

"5 years and your still not used to my surprises!" He said laughing. I rolled my eyes. "5 years and you still not used to my slaps." I said smiling. He frowned. "You slap hard!" He complained.

I smiled as I gave him a hug. "I thought you wouldn't come." I said. "I'll always be here for you." he said smiling.

"Come on! Lets go! I want pizza!" Chica said, dragging us in the pizzeria.

When we entered we sat down. "I'll be right back." I told the others. I went to the bathroom the line was longer than usual but eventually I got my turn. After washing my hands I went bar to the others.

"Hey guys! I'm... Back?" When I arrived they were gone.

And that was the last time I saw them...