A Reunion

(Y/n)'s POV
I don't wanna die! I did my best to escape the mysterious persons grasp. I kick and tried to wriggle around.

Then I broke free. I heard laughter from the person. I closed my eyes, turned around and slapped the person.

"Ow fuck!" The person said. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a blonde haired boy, wearing a yellow dressed shirt with a black vest, black pants, blue bow tie and a blue top hat and... Yellow bear ears?

He's eyes were closed in pain as he rubbed his right cheek. "Oh gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I asked.

"Does it look like I'm ok-" He stoped mid sentence as he opened his gray almost black eyes and looked at me. We seemed to stare at each other for hours. There was something about him that seemed so familiar...

I snapped out of my trance. "Are you okay?" I asked concern. He seemed to snap out of his thoughts and lightly blushed. "I'm fine." He said as he looked away. "But you should have seen the look on your face!" He said as he fell on the ground and laugh hysterically.

I rolled my eyes. "Ha, ha. Very funny. What are you even doing here?" I asked. He stoped laughing and sat up but was still smiling. "Well I kinda live here." He said.

"Weird. The manager never mentioned anything about anyone living here." I said. "Nice to meet you. Whats your name?" I said smiling.

"Goldie. Call me Goldie." He said. I stared, shocked, confused, sad and happy. You know mixed emotions. I didn't know what to do. So I hugged him tightly and cried. I can tell he was shocked.

"Miss are you okay?!" He asked, concerned. I smiled. "Goldie, its me. (Y/n)." I said, still hugging him.

Goldie's POV
I stared shocked. Then I hugged (Y/n) back tightly. "Is it really you?" I asked. She nodded. I smiled then all of a sudden she slapped me.

"The heck was that for?!" I asked rubbing my cheek. She glared at me. "That's for leaving me." She said crossing her arms. I chuckled and hugged her again. "It's good to see you too." I said, sarcastically.

When we pulled away she smiled. My heart skipped faster. Is something wrong with me? I shook of the feeling. "You have a lot of explaining to do." She said tapping her foot. I sighed. "I know." I said as I stood up. "Come on." I gestured her to follow me.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"To the others." I said.