Here again...

(Y/n)'s POV
I can't believe I'm here again...

As I entered the pizzeria all the memories of my childhood started to flood back. I sighed. But I need the job. I was recently fired from my old job so I needed to find a new one...

And Freddy Fazbears was the only place I could think of...

I walked up to a waitress to ask where I can find the manager. She directed me to a door past the play area. I thanked her as I walked to the door.

I knocked. "Come in!" I heard. I opened the door and saw the manager doing some paperwork. "Hello. What's the problem?" The manager asked as he gestured me to sit down.

"Oh nothings wrong sir. I just wanted to apply for the night guard." I said politely. He stoped writing and looked at me and smiled. "Your hired!" He said.

I smiled. "Really?!" I said excitedly, practically jumping. Then I calmed down. Act cool and calm. He chuckled. "Your shift starts tonight. Come here at 11:45 so I can give you a tour." He said.

I nodded. "Thank you sir." I said as I left for home.

When I got home I looked at the time, 4:35. I still have time. So I decided to take a nap.

~Le Time Skip~

When I woke up I looked at the time, 11:10. Better get ready. I changed, ate a snack and fixed my stuff.

Lets see. Phone, check. Water, check. Food, check. Wallet, check. Okay I'm set! Then I walked to the pizzeria. Good thing the place isn't far.

As I entered I slightly shivered. This place is creepy at night. "Miss (Y/n)! Your here." The manager greeted me. I smiled. "Come this way. I'll show you around. I nodded as I followed him.

But I felt like I was being watched...

??? POV
I watched as the manager lead the new night guard around. But I couldn't quite see her face. I smirked. This is gonna be fun.

(Y/n) POV
As the tour ended he led me into the office. "This is were you will be staying every night. Now I have to go. "Good luck." He said as left.

'Good luck? What does he mean?' I thought. I shook of the feeling. Then the bell rang, signaling for my shift to start.

~ 2 Hours later~

I was scrolling through the cameras looking for Bonnie. Shit! I didn't know these things were gonna kill me! I found Bonnie backstage. Phew.

I continued to scroll the cameras. Then I noticed a weird poster of an eye less... Golden Freddy? "The fu-" Then I felt someone cover my mouth. My eyes widened as I tried to break free.

Someone help me!