Memories (Part 2)

Goldie POV
I was walking to the nearest mall for lunch. It was still raining, there weren't much people walking because of this. As I was walking I saw a bus stop in the distance with only one person who looked to be drying his/herself.

From a distance I couldn't even tell if the person was a dude or a girl. But as I got closer the figure looked to be a girl. But I couldn't believe my eyes when I finally made out who she was.

"(Y/n)?!" I called out as I started to run to her.

She stopped drying herself and turned to my direction, shocked.

"Goldie?!" She asked, obviously surprise to see me.

"Hey there." I smiled as I arrived beside her.

"Hey! I would give you a hug but..." She gestured to her clothes. "I'm a little wet." She said, smiling sheepishly.

"I can tell." I said, giving her a hug. "But not that wet." I said with a smile.

She smiled as she hugged me back. It made my day so much better now that she's here.

"Why are you wet anyway?" I asked as we pulled away.

"Well I was doing some errands and then decided to eat lunch, but then it started to rain. I didn't bring and umbrella or a jacket so I ran to the nearest place to keep me dry, which was here. Then I started to dry myself." She explained.

I smiled and opened my umbrella. "Well I was also planning to eat so why not you come with me." I offered.

"Oh I couldn't. I mean I don't wanna impose." She said, unsure.

"Are you kidding me? Your not gonna impose!" I said as I grabbed her arm and brought her under my umbrella as our arms intertwined. "Now let's go." I said as we started to walk.

"O-oh ok-okay." She said as she started to turn a light shade of pink and looked down shyly. She looked so cute like that.

We started to walk to the direction to the nearest mall. After a few minutes of walking we passed by our old school.

"Hey look Goldie! Remember that was our old school." She said, pointing to the school.

"Of course I remember. We had so many good memories there." I said smiling.

"And a few crappie memories too." (Y/n) said. "Like the bullies that used to pick on me." She said sadly. But she then smiled as she looked at me. "But at least you were there to protect me."

I was annoyed by the memory of those assholes for pick on my (Y/n). I can still remember it like it was yesterday...

~Flashback~

"Hey (Y/n)! Where do you think your going~?!" One of the bullies said as he grabbed (Y/n) from behind by the collar of her white long sleeved sweater.

"Please stop! I already gave you all the money I had!" She begged as she did her best to run away.

But she was then surrounded by the rest of the group.

"Pl-please don't h-h-hurt me a-again..!" She begged as tears started to form in her eyes.

They all started to laugh. "Your so weak and pathetic!" Another bully mocked.

"Hey!" I shouted as I saw what was happening. "Leave her alone!" I shouted angrily as my blood started to boil in rage. How there they make fun of her and steal her money!

They scoffed but let go anyway. (Y/n) then hurriedly came to me and hid behind my back as a few of her formed tears fell. I glared at them as they glared back. They may be mad but they know to never to mess with me.

"Your luck blondie here was here to save you. But watch your back (Y/n)." The warned her. (Y/n) flinched at their words as she started to slightly shake.

"You guys are the ones that better watch their backs because if you even try to get to her, you'll be sorry!" I said as I hugged (Y/n), protectively. Then they gave me one final death glare before they walked away.

As soon as they were gone I looked at (Y/n), without breaking the hug, as she freely started to cry on my shoulder. Seeing her like this practically broke my heart. I really hate to see her so sad, let alone cry. Those guys will pay!

"Shhhh. It's gonna be okay. Don't let what they say get to you." I said as I hugged her closer to me.

Then I noticed that there was a part of one her white sleeves that was color red.

"What happened?" I asked as I grabbed her arm.

She quickly pulled it away. "O-oh that! That's just... Umm... Paint! Ya paint stain." She said, but I cansaid tell he was lying.

I quickly grabbed her arm again and pulled up the sleeve. I gasped. She had a deep looking cut with a bit of blood coming out.

"(Y/n)! What happened?!" I asked worried.

"Those bullies... They hurt me..." She said as a fresh batch of new tears started to form.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I- I didn't want you to worry." She said as she looked at the ground.

I sighed and just hugged her. "Your my best friend. Never be afraid to tell me anything. I'll always be here tofor protect you. I promise." I looked at her in the eye and smiled. "Alright?"

Her frown turned into a smile as she then hugged me closer. "Okay."

"Now come on." I said as I grabbed her good hand. "I'll bring you to the clinic."

~End of Flashback~

"Okay enough reminiscing of the past. I'm starving!" I exclaimed as (Y/n) giggled.

"Well let's go!" She said as we continued to walk.

I smiled. I may have left you before when we were murdered, but now I will make it up to you by fulfilling my promise. The promise to always protect you.