Caught

Goldie's POV
Today was fun.

Me and (Y/n) ate lunch and just started going around the mall and talk. We talked and laughed as we spent the whole afternoon at the mall until I realized I had to go back to the pizzeria. I really wish I could have spent more time with her alone cause if I try to do that while we're with the others its obvious they will not let it go.

By the time I arrived at the pizzeria it was 9:31 and everyone had already left, including the employees. I opened the doors to the pizzeria and saw the gang helping with the clean up. From the looks of it, the manager probably went home early.

I couldn't stop smiling as I replayed the day I had with (Y/n) in my head as I walked back to the pizzeria.

"Hey guys." I greeted as I pulled down my hoodie.

"And where have you been?" Chica asked as she put her hands on her hips.

"Ya. You came home pretty late." Freddy added.

"Umm its not that late." I tried to reason.

"Not that late huh?" Bonnie said as he pointed at the clock and raised one of his eyebrows.

I nervously laughed as I rubbed the back of my neck. "I guess I lost track of time."

"Aye. Ye were havin' to much fun with (Y/n) today at the mall." Foxy said, smirking.

My eyes widened. How did he know?! Chica squealed as she started to jump up and down.

"You guys were on a date and you didn't tell us?!" Chica said as she put a hand on her chest. "How could you!" She said as she acted hurt.

"You were with (Y/n)?" Bonnie asked.

"N-no!" I said as my face started to flush.

"Don't lie lad. I saw ye and the las at the mall. Ye two looked like ye be havin' a great time." He said, winking.

"How did you know?" I asked, giving up the fact that I can't hide it anymore.

"The manager asked me ta go and grab a few supplies at the mall, and what a luck! I saw ye two eatin' lunch." Foxy then brought out a camera from his pocket. "If ye want, I have evidence." Foxy grinned.

Oh god...

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Let me see! Let me see!" Chica asked, excitedly as Foxy handed her the camera. "Yes!" Chica screamed as she started to scroll through the pictures. "Awwww! You guys are so cute together!" She squealed.

"I'm surprised you guys aren't together yet, brother." Freddy said, smiling as he looked over Chica's shoulder to see the pictures.

"Ya dude! Just go for it!" Bonnie said, looking over Chica's other shoulder.

"I can't believe you took pictures of us! Where did you even get the camera!?" I said, ignoring what the others said.

"Well this be the manager's camera. He also asked me ta get it fixed. So after comin' ta get the camera, I saw ye two and decided I couldn't pass up the opportunity."

Great... Just great...

"Deleted those!" I said.

"Over ma dead body!" Foxy said, hiding the camera behind his back.

"That can be arranged." Then I tackled him to the ground as I tried to get the camera.