The Pizzeria at Day

(Y/n)'s POV
I was coming to get Chica when I saw them doing...

I don't know? Random stuff?

"(Y/n)! Goldie he-!" Bonnie was cut off when Goldie covered his mouth.

"What?" I'm so confused...

"Goldie said that he li-!" Freddy was also cut when Goldie used his other hand to cover his mouth.

"The lad said that he li-!" Goldie now just started attacking all the dudes.

"Come on (Y/n)! Let's continue making our pizza!" Chica said as she started too drag me.

"Oh umm okay." I said, completely confused as I walked with Chica.

"What's happening over there?" I asked very confused. She smirked.

"It's best if you here it from them~" She said.

I just smiled. I remember the times when they'd do that when we were little.

~~~~~

I just arrived home from the pizzeria.

It was fun hanging out with the gang again. I can't wait for tomorrow.

The next day

I woke up, took a shower, got dressed, and decided to have a late lunch at Freddy's since its 2:24 pm.

~~~~~

When I entered the pizzeria I was hit by the same smell of pizza and the screams of children as they watched the animatronics perform.

"Hey (Y/n)!" I turned around and was shocked and surprise to see who it was.

"Goldie?! What are you doing here?! Its afternoon! You could get caught!" I exclaimed.

He only chuckled.

"The manager knows about what happened to us. And the people her think I'm wearing a costume and that I work here." He said patting my head.

"Oh okay." I said before I hugged him.

He was stiff at first but hugged back.

"Hi (Y/n)!" We broke the hug and saw Chica smiling. But it looked like a smirk. Hard to say since she's in her animatronic form.

"O-oh hey C-Chica!" Goldie said nervously as he lightly blushed. Goldie looked cute when he was nervous.

Wait. What?!

I shook of the feeling. Get a hold of yourself (Y/n)!

"So what brings ya here (Y/n)?" Chica asked.

"Just having some late lunch." I replied.

"Well why didn't ya say so? What will ya be having?" Chica asked.

"Some (favorite pizza) and (favorite drink) please." I requested.

"No prob. Be right back!" She said before running of.

"Yo chef! An order of (f/p) and (f/d)! Pronto!" Me and Goldie heard Chica's voice say.

Me and Goldie laughed. Still the same old Chica.

10 minutes later Chica came back in her human form with my order.

"Bon appetite!" She said happily as she sat down with us. "Imma gonna stay with you guys before heading back on stage." She said as she took one slice of my pizza.

"Hey!" I said as she quickly at it.

"Sorry! I got hungry!" She said, rubbing the back of her head.

We all laughed. Yep. Definitely still the same Chica.