The others

Goldie's POV
I was leading her to the others to help me explain. As we continued to walk it felt awkward for me but (Y/n) seemed fine, smiling and humming as we walked.

I couldn't help but sneak a few glances at her. She changed, physically but she still seemed like the (Y/n) I remember. Her (h/c) hair flowed as she walked, her (e/c) sparkled with happiness, she- Wait. What am I thinking?!

"Earth to Goldie! You there?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw her waving her hands in front of my face. I lightly blushed. "Sorry." I apologized.

She smiled. "That's fine. But you didn't answer my question. You like zoned out." She said. "Oh. Sorry, what's your question?" I asked. "Who exactly are we going to?" Oh right I haven't told her yet.

"Some old friends of ours." I simply answered. She slightly frowned. "Be a little more specific." She said, crossing her arms. I smiled. "Patients is a virtue." I quoted.

She rolled her eyes. "Says the kid who couldn't wait 5 minutes in a line to get ice cream." She smirked.  Now it was my turn to frown. "Hey you couldn't either." I sad confidently. "But I sure did better than you. 'Mom is it our turn?'... 'Is it now?... Now?!' Every minute." She said mockingly.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I said as we continued to walk. We arrived and saw the other animatronics in their human form. "Hey guys!" I called them. They looked at me shocked to see that there was someone behind me.

"Brother, is that the night guard?" Freddy asked. I nodded. "But she's no ordinary night guard. Its (Y/n)!" I exclaimed. They looked at me in disbelief. As they came closer I felt (Y/n) hug my arm.

She looked so scared. I don't know why but I felt like I just wanted to hug and protect her. She looked at me and I nodded, to show her it was okay. Then she walked beside me.

(Y/n)'s POV
I hesitantly walked to Goldie's side. Then I heard a squeal as I felt someone's arms wrapped around me.

"OH MY GOSH! ITS REALLY YOU!" Said the girl hugging me. "Ummm... Hello..." Was all I could say. She looked at me, a single tear came from her eye. "(Y/n), its me, Chica." I didn't know if I could trust her until I saw the pink cupcake bracelet I gave to her as kids.

My eyes widened as I hugged her, tears starting to fall. "C-chica..." I choked out.  As we pulled away I saw 3 guys, a brunette with brown bear ears, a red haired with red fox ears and a purple haired with purple bunny ears, behind us and hugged them knowing who they were already.

"Freddy... Bonnie... Foxy..." I said as more tears streamed down my face. We all enveloped in a group hug with Chica and Goldie joined in. Then we pulled away.

"B-but how? W-what h-happened? W-where?" I asked shaking.

They all looked at each other. Goldie sighed.

"We were murdered."