?

(Y/n)'s POV
My eyes widened in shock.

When did this happen? Who did it? Why would that person do it?!

So many thoughts were running in my mind, so hard to process everything.

"W-who... Who d-did th-this to y-you?" I asked shaking, still hugging Goldie. "That's not important." He said hugging me tighter. "Were all here together and nothing will separate us." He said looking at all of us.

"Ya! Were here now, group hug!" Chica said joining the hug along with Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy.

I smiled. Oh gosh, I missed them so much. As we pulled away Chica grabbed my hand.

"We have soooo much catching up to do!" She said as she dragged me to the kitchen. "We're gonna make a pizza in honor of us  being together again! And were gonna talk and catch up and oh! We could play some games! This is gonna be fun!"

I sweat dropped and smiled. Still the hyper Chica I remember.

Goldie's POV
I smiled as I watched Chica drag (Y/n) to the kitchen.

"I can't believe (Y/n) is here." Bonnie said.

"But we missed her so much. And I'm glad were together again." My brother said.

It's a miracle. She's back with us. After all these years...

'Thump ta thump'

The heak was that?

'Ta Thump ta Thump'

There it goes again! It's coming from my chest. What is this feeling? It only happens when I think of (Y/n)...

"Goldie! Goldie!" I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw Freddy snapping his fingers in front of me.

"What?" I asked.

"Are ye okay lad? Ye seemed ta be lost in yer own thoughts for a sec." Foxy said.

"He's just thinking about (Y/n)~" Bonnie said smirking.

"Wh-what? N-no I'm n-no-not!" I shuttered as my face flushed a little shade of pink.

"Did I hear that right?!" We turned our heads and saw Chica come in the room with a messy apron. "Goldie likes (Y/n)?!" She said jumping and squealing.

Oh great...

"I d-do n-not!" Great. Now I'm shuttering.

"Come on. There's no fooling us. We all know you've had a crush on her since we were kids." Freddy said

"How did-?"

"Please. I'm your twin brother. Of course I know." He said smirking. My blush darkened as they all started to laugh when they saw my face.

"When I get my hands on you guys-!" I said as I chased after my brother and the others.

"Hey Chica! What are we... Gonna do now...?" (Y/n) entered the room but stoped in her tracks as she saw me holding Foxy's collar.

"Oh umm... H-hey (Y-y/n)!" I said as I let go of Foxy's collar dropping him to the ground.

"Oww..." He said rubbing his head as he sat up.

She looked at all of us questionably. "What's going on?"

The others smirked as they looked at each other.

I sighed. This is gonna be a long night.