The New Night Guard

(Y/n)'s POV
It has been a few months since I've started working at the pizzeria and being united with my childhood friends. Right now I'm in the manager's office because he wanted to tell me something important.

"Hello sir!" I chirped happily as I sat down on one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"Hello there (Y/n)." He said smiling as he swept away some of his raven black hair that was covering one of his silver gray eyes.

"So what did you wanna tell me sir?" I asked politely.

"Well I just wanted to inform you that you won't be working alone anymore." He started. "I have hired a new night guard to help you and keep you company from now on. His shift starts tonight." He continued.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. I was hoping you could show him around and teach him the basic things that he will need to know." He said.

"Of course! I'd be happy too!" I said enthusiastically. "What's his name?"

"I believe his name was Mike Schmidt." The manager said.

'Mike Schmidt huh.' I thought to myself.

"On another note, how are the animatronics treating you?" He asked.

Oh ya I almost forgot. The animatronics explained to the manager about all of us being childhood friend. Now he treats me like a part of their family.

"Their treating me just fine sir." I said smiling.

"Even Goldie?" He said with a sly smile.

"H-huh? Wh-what?" I asked, shocked and confused.

"Oh nothing. I was just wanted to know since he can be a bit mischievous at times." He said as he adjusted his black and white striped long sleeved shirt, chuckling to himself.

"O-oh umm... Okay." I said, suspiciously eyeing the manager. I feel like he knows something... But decided to shake of the feeling.

"Is there anything else sir?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Nothing else I think." He said rubbing his chin. Then he smiled. "You may go now."

"Alright sir." I said smiling as I stood up. "Goodbye sir!" I waved to the manager.

"Goodbye (Y/n)." He waved back. Then I shut the door and headed home to some rest before the start of my shift.

~Le Time Skip~

I make my way to the pizzeria, getting ready for another night. I silently hummed a song to myself as I continued to walk. I was a few feet from the doors to the pizzeria when I noticed someone approaching. He had slick black hair and sapphire blue eyes. He was probably Mike because of the fact that he was wearing the normal security guard uniform to the pizzeria.

"Hello. You must be Mike Schmidt." I said as he finally arrived to the front of the doors to the pizzeria.
"I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." I said, extending my hand.

"Mike." He said, shaking my hand. "So your the other night guard, huh." He said.

"Yep." I said, smiling warmly. "And the manager said I'm supposed to show you around."

He nodded as I opened the door.

"Oh and one warning." I said before letting us both enter. "We won't be the only ones."

"What do you mean by tha-?"

"(Y/N)!" A familiar scream echoed through the pizzeria as I was immediately tackled to the ground.

"We missed you so much!" Chica said as we both sat up and continued to squeeze me.

"Ch-Chica... I o-only had a o-one n-ni-night o-off... Let g-g-go..." I managed to wheeze out.

"Oh sorry!" She said, instantly letting go. She then turned to look behind me.

"Hi there!" She said waving at Mike.

"Ummm... Hi?" He said, probably feeling a little awkward.

"This is Mike. He's the new night guard." I introduced.

"Yay! More friends!" Chica said as she walked up to Mike and shook his hand rapidly. " Just wait until you meet the others.

"Wait... Others?" Mike asked, confused.

I sighed. This is going to be a long night.