"The worse part of this is that I remember the first day I found out about this, I remember how you were so terrified that I had found you and you began sobbing so hard. Calling yourself a monster. I remember...having to carry you up to the castle and into an empty classroom, waiting for you to quiet down, the entire time all I was thinking was how I was going to make everything better for you." Vic looked up at Alexandria, "I remember how you broke down at the train platform because neither of your parents were there. How abandoned you felt....and now we're here. You're telling me that you don't want it because of some fucking guy, granted he's pretty attractive, but you're still willing to not take that fucking cure because of him."

"It's not because of Fred," Alexandria shook her head sadly, even though it was part of the truth, the words began spilling from her mouth before she could think properly. "The people I met while I was gone were...It made me feel like I belonged with them in a big family that understood each other. I didn't realize how normally a person like me could actually continue living. They don't sit around drinking blood all day, they still love to cook and sleep...it was nice. I felt normal. I was....I was happy with them."

Vic's heart jumped a beat, his jaw dropped as he began to stammer, had Alexandria just said that to him? He looked at her, noticing her eyes filled with regret as her hands flew to her mouth. "If that's how you see them...then get out."

"Vic, let me explain, I didn't mean it like that--"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY APARTMENT YOU BLOODSUCKING BITCH!" Vic roared so loud and harsh that the precious vial that had started this argument tipped onto its side unnoticed.

"Oi! What's going on in here?!" Fred shouted as he and George appeared in the doorway of the kitchen.

There was silence as Alexandria stared at Vic in shock, tears obstructing her sight immediately as her body began to tremble horribly.

"You don't mean that, Vic," Alexandria whispered in the silence.

Vic was shaking with rage, his glare was dark and unforgiving, "we both know the answer."

Alexandria choked back a sob, a hand going to her mouth in shock, "but Vic...I just let me explain-"

He gave a sad laugh. "I always thought of you as a sister...that's why I care so much about you, that's why I went behind the Order's backs to give you some peace of mind when I erased your memories of you going to Malfoy Manor. Because it pained me to watch you in pain, it pained me to see the trauma they inflicted on you. That's why I spent hours taking care of you, months no years! devoted to your safety and happiness." Vic paused, "but now....get out, Alexandria."

Alexandria glared, standing her ground, "just let me talk for one moment!"

Vic sneered, forgetting that Fred or George were standing watching in shock as Vic stalked toward Alexandria. Fists raised high.

Alexandria jumped back just as Vic's right hand came toward her chest, in a swift motion she jumped up onto the counters, avoiding his sweeping arms. He was a quidditch chaser, his build was impressively strong and agile. He was just as quick as her on any normal day, regretfully today was one of those days. He grabbed Alexandria's ankle and pulled her off the counter, making her hit her head on the way down to the floor. Alexandria groaned as she sat up, baring her fangs and pouncing on Vic until he fell to the ground. Alexandria began to throw her own punches at him, but his arms blocked most of the contact to his face as she lashed out at him.

The fighting went on for several more minutes, mostly because it was a shock that the two people who were closer than most were fighting. Both getting the upper hand at one point, Alexandria felt the vampire inside her longing to dig her fangs into Vic but she would never give in to that twisted desire. Several minutes passed before anyone pulled them apart from each other.

"Get out of here. No one wants you," Vic spat as he wiped away the blood from his nose while George restrained him.

Alexandria felt her world shattering along with her heart as Vic's words rang through her mind, "just let me speak, you don't understand."

Vic shook his head, "if you mean that they treated you more like family, while all I've ever done is taken care of you like an older brother since the second we met. Then yes. Get out of my home and never return."

It wasn't just the words that cut Alexandria like a knife but the look on Vic's face as he spoke them: hatred, hurt, betrayal, and disgust, were etched on his face.

"If you would just let me explain," Alexandria pleaded.

"There's nothing to explain, you said what you said now get out," Vic said forcefully.

No one objected but Alexandria as she began to cry out hysterically, Vic was serious, she had thought that maybe he was lashing out in the moment but...no, she would only be lying to herself if she believed that. They had just been pulled apart after brutally fighting. Alexandria protested against the arms that held her back, screaming uncontrollably as she waited for Vic to say something but he never did, instead he looked at Fred.

"Take her with you," Vic ordered. "Let her be with her real family."

Alexandria screamed in protest as Fred closed his eyes and guiltily lifted Alexandria into his arms and carried her from Vic's sight. Even though Alexandria was a vampire and she could easily break his hold, all she did was scream and pound on his chest desperately as Fred slowly left the apartment with George.

~*~*~

I know! How could I, but there's a point to this. Like there always is ;)

Please forgive me if there's any errors, I haven't gone to sleep yet so there may be some somewhere!

So I'm going away til Sunday BUT when I get back I would love to see 5 comments, 5 votes, and 10 reads?! I'd so very much love that!!