Alexandria sucked in a deep breath, Vic was going to explode. Any second now he was going to snap and hopefully the others didn't hear him. "Look, Vic, I just think that maybe--"

"You think that you won't take it?! You think that after countless nights in the library searching for answers, that you don't want it?! Are you fucking telling me--" Vic slammed his hand down on the counter in anger, "that all those nights I've poured myself over those ruddy books when I could've been chasing some fit girls was all for nothing?! and all because of a guy?!"

"I've been this way for basically three years, is there really a point now? I mean--"

"Is there really a point?! Oh I don't know, how about the point that your best friend sacrificed his life to you for this fucking thing and now you're basically tossing it away as if it were nothing!" Vic shouted. "If it weren't for me--"

"Oi! I was the one who got it on my own!" Alexandria snapped back bitterly.

"No you didn't, liar!" Vic slammed his hand on the counter top again, feeling his blood pressure rise, this was all they've thought about for two years. This was their end goal, sitting right before them and now Alexandria was backing out, "I was the one who found references of it in a book and dug deep down until I found all that information on it! If it weren't for me you'd be fucked!"

Alexandria looked over her shoulder, they would've heard that over the music, Vic's voice could carry when he was agitated. And right now he was fuming with anger, his muscles were shaking ever so slightly in the fluorescent lighting.

"You've changed," Vic accused with a bitter laugh, "the girl I knew before you ditched me for several months would want that fucking cure. That's all she ever wished for because she could have a normal life, just like she wanted....Lexi," he paused as he studied her, "you could get your parents back."

"Don't you dare bring up my parents!" Alexandria snapped back.

Vic raised an eyebrow in surprise before smirking eagerly. "Oh, is the little vampire angry now?" Vic pouted mockingly.

Alexandria growled, pushing Vic back into their cabinets harshly, her fangs exposed as she stared up at him, gripping his throat. "Shut the fuck up, Vic."

Vic snorted, "make me, Alexandria," he sputtered.

Alexandria hissed quietly, still holding Vic as they stared at each other angrily. "If you don't take that cure....we have no relationship, Alexandria. I gave my heart and soul to helping you find that and basically helped you to exist in this world. So if you don't...." Vic shook his head as Alexandria loosened her grip on his throat slightly.

"You'd really do that?" Alexandria whispered in shock, her fangs throbbing painfully against her lips.

Vic was quiet, nodding stiffly, his expression regretful but determined to stand his ground. "We've spent so much time and effort and...hope to get that thing. And if you won't take it, then....yes. Not because I want my best friend back. But because if you don't, you basically say that you don't give a fuck about what I've done for you up until now and it was all for nothing."

Alexandria stepped away in shock, her hands trembling as her breathing stopped all together, "but....that's not true. You aren't serious. I know you're not."

"You would rather stay the monster you've feared for three years now than take the cure to become the normal person you've so desperately tried to be for the last three years, I'm completely serious!" Vic hissed, his gaze dropping to the ground.

At this time they didn't know that the music had stopped, both oblivious to the fact that the people in the other room were listening intently to their debate.