Alfie

Whilst Zoe was in the bathroom I flicked through my twitter feed. I think I was going to be mortally embarrassed for life seeing as what I had just done to Zoe. Obviously she wasn't ready for anything too serious, and we were in Louise's home. 

I was about to turn my phone off and head of to sleep when I realised that I had gotten a text from my sister earlier that day and I hadn't responded. I swiped the conversation open and saw that I actually had two unread messages from her. 

P- 'Hey Alf, I'm in town with mum for the next month. Where are you?'

P- 'Call me.'

I sighed, it was too late to call her now. I would tell her where I was tomorrow. It's not like there was a rush or anything. She could wait and be patient for a change. 

I laid down on the pillow and looked up at the ceiling, waiting for Zoe to return. She could often take ages to get ready at night. She was probably taking off her makeup, washing her face, toning her face, using moisturizer. Not to mention brushing her teeth and taking care of her hair. 

I was just about to get up and go check on her when I heard the door click open. She was coming out. "Alfred Sidney Deyes!" she said sternly looking annoyed. "You are the worst possible braider in the world. You basically tied my hair in knots." She sat down next to be on the bed grumpily. 

"Oh Zo," I said with a giggle, I rested my hand on her shoulder in a comforting sort of way. 

"It isn't funny! It took ages to get out and it really hurt," she said with a serious look on her face. 

"I'm sorry," I said, trying to be sincere but failing and snickering a bit under my breath. 

Zoe hit me with the pillow. "Stop laughing!" she shouted. 

"Ssshh, we have to be quiet for Darcy," I said with a grin and a chuckle. 

"Fine," she said frowing. She swung her legs under the blankets and moved closer to me. "I still love you," she whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver. 

"I love you too. I'm so glad you're mine."

__________

                                                            *Two Weeks Later*

Zoe was back in Bath and I was at home in Brighton. We had spent Valentine's together at Louise's and it had been perfect. We had stayed at home all day playing with Darcy and I had prepared Zoe and candlelight dinner of takeaway Nandos. It was beautiful. 

But now I missed her. More than I had ever missed anyone before. We were two hours apart and I hadn't seen her in at least three days. Poppy was staying with us for about a month before going back to Uni. She apparently met a boy and fell in love. 

I doubted it though. Pop was always falling in and out of love constantly. Not like me. At least I didn't think I was like that.

I had filled her and my mum in about everything that had happened with Zoe and Pop was very pleased. My mother not so much... I could tell that she had really liked Blake and didn't really approve of Zoe all that much. I didn't care though. It wasn't my mum's decision on who I dated and who I didn't. 

I had nothing to do today and I really wanted to see Zoe. I decided to skype her and ask if she could come over for the weekend. I really wanted to be with her. Hold her tight. 

"Hi Zo!" I said cheerily into my phone. 

"Hi," she said moodily. 

"What's wrong?" I asked, a hint of worry in my voice. 

"I don't feel to good, and I'm having cramps," she groaned. 

"Oh," whenever Zoe talked about her 'lady parts,' shall we call them, I always got a bit creeped out. "I was umm wondering if you wanted to come over for the weekend..." I said slowly. Know that I knew Zoe wasn't feeling good I thought that she might not want to come over. 

"Okay!" she said with a smile on her face. 

"Awesome! I'll see you soon then?"

"I'll pack and hop in my car, see you in three hours babe," she said before hanging up. 

I smiled, this weekend was going to be a lot more exciting and fun now. I walked downstairs to grab a snack, humming a One Direction song under my breath. "What are you so happy about?" my mum asked as I grabbed an apple out of the bowl. 

"Zoe's coming to stay the weekend," I said, still grinning. 

"You didn't ask me," she said sternly. "Alfie, you know I don't approve of this Zoe girl."

"Mum, she's already on her way," I said turning about to walk out of the room. 

"You would have been better off with Blake," I heard my mum mutter. I frowned, Blake hadn't even crossed my mind since I had been with Zoe. She had been a jerk, I didn't care about her anymore. I loved Zoe. 

Thank you for reading lovelies! ^_^ xxx