Alfie

I was quite relieved when Louise said that I could crash at her place. I really didn't feel like going all the way back to London late in the night. I would just return home a little bit later the next day. It just simplified things so much. And I would get to hang out more with Zoe. 

After Louise went to bed, we were sat together on the couch talking. We were talking about the most random things, but our conversation seemed to work. There was one question I was dying to ask her though. I really wanted to know even if it made things awkward between us. 

"How long have you fancied me?" I splurted out after telling her that this was going to make things awkward. 

"Long enough to do this," was her reply. 

Before I could even process her response I felt her lips apon mine. And the crazy thing is that I felt myself kissing her back. Zoe Sugg, my best friend, I was kissing her. I pulled back and could feel my cheeks flush. 

"I have t- to go to bed," I stuttered, standing up quickly. I walked swiftly into the spare room realizing how stupid I had sounded. I sat down on the bed in the dark and groaned. I should go back out there and talk to her. Tell her how I felt, it was too late now though. She probably hated me right now. 

There was nothing I could do. Well nothing I could tonight anyway. I would fix everything the next day.  What had I just gotten myself into?

_________

I awoke the next morning to the sound of Darcy shrieking. I rubbed my sleep ridden eyes and sat up groggily. The sun was already high in the sky, I glanced at my phone and saw that it was already 9 am. That was quite early for me to wakeup but I had wanted to get an early start and get out of Louise's hair. 

I got out of bed and ran a hand through my hair, trying to make it somewhat neater. I didn't have any hair product to calm it down, so I would have to go with it. I made my way slowly out of the semi-lit bedroom and into the kitchen. 

Darcy was sitting in her high chair, crying for absolutely no apparent reason and Louise and Zoe were sitting at the table whispering. They stopped the moment I walked in. Zoe blushed madly and turned her head away. 

I just wanted to talk to her about what had happened, but I knew that that would be very difficult. "Good morning," I said cheerily. 

"Hello Alfie!" Louise said with a grin. I smiled back at her and started to pour myself a bowl of cereal when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I was surprised that it still had charge, as I hadn't been able to plug it in the night before. 

I glanced down and saw that I had a text from Blake. 

B- 'Heyyyyy, I'm so bored, want to meet up in London today?'

I clicked the phone off, ignoring the message. I didn't really want to talk to her, but I might meet up with her anyway, I thought she hated my guts at this point, why was she texting me? Girls were very, very confusing. 

"Zoe, I just want to-" I started to say, but she stood up abruptly from the table, the chair squeeking on the floor as it was pushed backwards. 

"Alfie, please don't," she said softly leaving the room in a hurry. I groaned and sat down in her now vacated chair. 

"Oh Alfie, don't be offended," Louise said with a smile. "She really fancies you, she's just embarrassed."

"I- I think I fancy her too." 

So many updates in one day!! I was on a writing kick! I hope you guys like the story so far. I am really proud of this one and I love the way it is turning out. Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting! ^_^ xxx