Chapter 66

Vanessa's POV

Today was the day Kevin and I were leaving to take a trip and the two of us plus Mallory were at our house our flight wasn't until later on this I let Mal in the house and noticed that she was pale and there was a thin sheet of sweat running down her face I was concerned because she had agreed to watch Blade for us while we were gone She looks at me "I need your bathroom." Then she runs off and I can hear her throwing up, Kevin walks in and stands next to me "If you're here who is sick?" "That would be Blade's baby sitter." "Mal is sick?" "Yeah I think so." She finishes in the bathroom and then she follows Kevin and I into our room and lays on the bed I look over at her "So do you and Grant have a lot of plans for the next few weeks?" "He leaves tomorrow for Glee." Kevin looks at her "If you want I'm sure the guys would hang out with you if you got bored." She lets out a load groan and sits up "No offense Kev but I think I might be dead by then." Then she runs in our bathroom and throws up again.

Kevin's POV

While Vanessa and I are sitting at the airport she is asking for hints or just where we are going I look over at her "We are going to Kentucky to visit my mom." She looks over at me and her eyes get wide and I know she is fixing to start freaking out "Don't freak out it isn't good for the baby." She takes a deep breath then lets it out "Kev what if your mom is mad have you even told her I'm pregnant?" "I called her and told that we were coming to stay for a few weeks and that we had a surprise for her." "Do you think she will be mad?" I shrug my shoulders "Are you kidding she is going to be happy about this is our first baby together and I'm sure she will forgive us for not telling her sooner plus I'm the youngest her baby boy she won't be to upset I promise." They call our flight and we get on the plan and I get ready to go back home for at least two weeks to be with my mom.

Mallory's POV

Kevin and Vanessa had been gone for a few hours and Grant would be leaving in the morning for Vancouver and here we were in bed and I was sick Grant was curled up with me and his arms were around me "Babe I can get a later flight for tomorrow if you need me too." "Its fine warbler it's only a stomach virus I'm fine." He pulls me closer and kisses my head then starts rubbing my back I toss and turn for a bit only finding enough comfort to sleep when I roll over and curl up against Grant's chest. He continues rubbing my back and I slowly fall asleep.

Grant's POV

I wake up the next morning and look over at her she's sleeping but I can see the sweat that is beading on her forehead I get dressed and get my bags ready I pour Jett his food and then fill up Hades bowl so she can rest and not have to get up I walk back in the bedroom and kiss her head as she curls up deeper in the covers, I leave her a note telling her I will call her when I land, and I hope she is better soon then I pick up my bags and walk out of the house shutting the door softly behind me I get in the car and begin my drive to the airport