Chapter 37

Mallory's Prom look

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/314900198924669484/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/314900198924699441/

Vanessa's Prom look

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/314900198922870150/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/314900198922527369/

Kevin's POV

It's the night of the prom thing and I'm waiting on Vanessa to come downstairs the whole prom deal brings back memories of high school for me. I start pacing back and forth to keep from glancing at my watch I look up and stop because she's walking down the stairs and she looks amazing. Her dress is short and black but there is some detail to it as well and she is wearing some black wedged heels that make her taller she walks over to me and I wrap my arms around her waist and look down at her. "What do you think?" "I think you look beautiful." She smiles at me and we both walk out of the house to go to the prom.

Mallory's POV

I'm sitting down at a table watching everyone else dancing I start twirling around my empty plastic cup only to be brought out of my thoughts when Kevin walks over to me "Are you not dancing?" "I don't have a date." "I think you're wrong about that." Kev what are you talking about?" "Look at who just walked in." I look up and see that Grant has just walked in dressed for prom and when our eyes meet he takes a deep breath." I feel Kevin walk up next to me "You can thank me later and he walks off and Grant starts walking toward me." When he reaches me he holds out his hand "Can I have this dance?" I nod my head and we walk out where all the other couples are. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck then we start dancing.

Grant's POV

I was late but I showed up and now I had her in my arms and it was the perfect time to ask. I take a deep breath "Babe can I ask you something?" She looks up at me and I almost forget what I'm going to say she looks amazing and I can't keep my eyes off of her she's wearing a long black dress that reaches the floor and even with the heels she has on I'm still taller than she is "Grant are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine but I need to ask you something." "Okay what is it?" I take a deep breath before I say it "Do you, would you, I'd like will you be my girlfriend?" When she doesn't say anything I begin to think that I have messed everything up and that maybe this was too soon "I'd love to." I pull her to me then I kiss her she kisses back then I feel her put one hand on the back of my head and run her hand through my hair.

Vanessa's POV

Kevin and I are on the other side of the room I look up for a minute and see Mallory and Grant across the room and it looks like they are a couple now I tap Kevin on the shoulder and nod at the two of them across the room he looks over at the two of them "I knew he was going to ask her I told her he was just waiting for the right time to do it." "If they get married your toast should be I told you so." "I like that speech simple and easy to remember."

Mallory's POV

I wrap my arms around Grant's neck then lay my head on his chest and I can hear his heartbeat. I was officially dating my celebrity crush I just hadn't let him know that he was my celebrity crush but now I know how Vanessa felt when she started dating Kevin. I glance up at Grant through my eye lashes and then I kiss the side of his neck and I hear a soft moan come from him then I look up at him and he has a smile on his face and I knew that I had feelings for Grant Gustin.

Author's Note: If you can't see the links let me know and I will try to fix it