Chapter 48

Grant's POV

We had been here for two days now she got along great with my family but we had barely any alone time I walk through the house and don't have any luck finding her I walk outside and find her sitting on the porch I step off the steps then look at her "Walk with me babe?" "Sure warbler." She gets off the steps and starts walking by my side and I reach over and grab her hand and we walk away from the house and end up taking a trail in the woods. She looks over at me "Are you going to take me out here where no one can hear my screams?" I laugh then look over at her "Don't worry I'm not bringing you out here to kill you babe," We walk deeper into the woods and after walking for a little longer we come to where I wanted to show her it was a pond that I had found. She looks over at me "This is really nice." I kick off my shoes then put my phone down in them and pull off my shirt. "What are you doing?" "We're going swimming."

Mallory's POV

I watch as Grant jumps in the water and he comes up and shakes his hair and gets the water out of his eyes he looks at me and I roll my eyes and let out a sigh I do the same as Grant kicking off my shoes first then sitting my phone in one of them and then I pull off my shirt and jump in the water with him when I come up from under the water I move my hair out of my face and he swims over to me I feel his hands start running down my waist and I look up at him only to see him leaning forward to kiss me, I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck he pulls me closer and then starts kissing down my neck he moves up to the spot under my jaw and when he starts kissing it and nibbling on it I let out a moan and tangle my hands in his hair then start kissing down his neck as well Grant puts his hands on the side of my face "I love you babe." I gasp and I'm stunned but I finally remember how to speak again "I love you too warbler."

Vanessa's POV

I'm stretched out on our bed reading today was a long day my feet and back were killing me, Kevin had gone out a little bit ago and was being secretive about what he was doing but I was too tired to care today. I hear the door open and shut downstairs then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs I look up and Kevin walks in the room and walks over and sits down on the bed with. "How are you feeling Ness?" "I'm tired and really sore my back and feet are killing me." He pulls a small box out of his pocket then lays it on my lap I sit up and lift up the box and I see a silver heart shaped pendant I hold it up. "I wanted to get you a gift do you like it?" "It's beautiful Kev I love it." He crawls up in the bed and lays next to me and I hold up my hair and I feel Kevin's fingers against my neck as he hooks it for me. I roll over and look at him then he wraps his arms around me "When you feel like it the two of us can go out one night." "I'd like that." I put my arms around his neck and kiss and he kisses back and rolls over on top of me he looks down at me "I thought you were tired." "Nope I'm good." Then I give his shirt a tug and he pulls it off my lips start at his neck and work their way down his chest.

Kevin's POV