Chapter 34

Grant's POV

I hope that Mal liked roses because if she didn't I was going to feel so stupid for leaving a dozen of them on her porch last night. I took a lot of time planning today We were going to spend most of the day at the Zoo and be back by later this afternoon and I was going to ask if she would come back here and I was going to cook. I know that I was the one who wasn't sure about last time but we had three dates then and we have been going on dates and talking a lot now but I kept thinking that it might be too soon to make things official between the two of us I wanted her to be my girlfriend I just wanted it to be the right time before I asked her. Then there was my future to think about if we did start dating there would be times where I would be coming and going for different parts and things like that but I kept thinking about the kid conversation we had a few days ago while we were in the toy store four kids and she even wanted twins as well that is a lot of work and energy but if that is what she wanted one day if I was in her future I would do whatever it took to make sure got the four kids that she wanted.

Mallory's POV

I wake up and start checking things for my phone before I get up and get dressed I decide to go with shorts and a top because it was already seventy outside that's the thing about the weather here just wait a few minutes and it changes, I walk in the kitchen and start pouring food in a bowl and as soon as he hears it Hades runs in the room and starts eating his breakfast I finish feeding him then walk in the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair when I come back downstairs I walk in the living room just in time to hear someone knocking on the door I take a deep breath and open it to see Grant standing there, I walk out and shut the door then we walk over and get in his car while we are leaving the driveway I look over at him "So where are we going today?" He looks back at me "Can't tell you that babe it's a surprise but don't worry about it today will be fun."

Vanessa's POV

I wake up and look over to see Kevin still asleep most of the time he is up before I am, slowly and carefully so I don't wake up I crawl over and get on top of him. First I kiss him then I start kissing down his neck and move down to his chest when he starts waking up he lets out a groan "Ness what are you doing?" "What does it look like I'm doing?" I move back up and kiss that tiny spot above his collarbone that drives him crazy and I hear him let out a small moan then I run my hand down his chest and tug on the band of his boxers only for Kevin to roll over to where he is on top of me now and I look up and see that his green eyes have turned even darker and then he starts kissing down my neck and I reach up and tug on his hair to let him know that the time for teasing is over with. Then I feel him run his hands under my shirt then he pulls it off of me then throws it in the floor.

Mallory's POV

Grant and I spent the whole day at the zoo and we didn't leave until closing time and now we are at his house and I'm sitting on the counter watching him cook he looks up at me "This will be done soon and after we can watch a movie or something." "We fell asleep the last time we watched a movie together." "I didn't mind babe you can stay here tonight if you want to." I don't know what to say to this he's asking me to spend the night with him I wanted to but I wasn't sure if he would be expecting anything plus we still weren't officially a couple yet. "Are you sure you'd be okay with that?" He walks over to the counter I'm sitting on and puts his hands on my waist "We won't do anything but sleep I promise but I kind of liked it when I woke up with you next to me on the couch the other day." "Okay I'll stay but you better share the blankets."

Author's Note: I'm sorry if you didn't like the part with Kevin and Vanessa I didn't want to go in great detail about their sexy time I just wasn't entirely comfortable with that idea and when it gets to that point with Grant and Mallory I won't go in great detail with them either so once again I'm sorry if you didn't like it :)