Chapter 65

Mallory's POV

I should really learn to turn off my phone when I go to bed but for some reason I never do, I'm woke up by it ringing I sit up and answer only for the other end to be a rushed and tangled mess of words but I can tell by the voice that it's Vanessa and I start worrying that something bad has happened "Okay Vanessa you've got to calm down so I can understand you is everything okay?" I hear her take a deep breath and then in a slower tone she starts talking "Kev and I just found out we are fixing to have a baby girl." I smile and I know how happy she is because the whole time she had been saying it was going to be a girl the whole time. "That's great Ness I'm so happy for you that means lots of pink in Kevin's future." She laughs "You can go outfit shopping with me we will have lots of fun." "Just say when pregnant Lady and we'll go." "Thanks you and Grant will be the next ones doing this you two will be great parents gotta go bye." She hangs up and I shake my head then put my phone down on the table. Then from next to me I hear a raspy voice "Is everything okay babe?" I look over at him "Yeah it was Vanessa her and Kevin are going to have a little girl." "That's great I'm happy for them." "She said that you and I would end up being the next ones." He rolls over and puts an arm around my waist "We will see what happens babe." "What does that mean warbler?" "It means it's a possibility babe."

Grant's POV

There was a lot I did want to do before I started a family with her but now it had been implanted on her mind about having kids I hadn't given much thought to it before now if it was going to happen it would and if not then we could actually start trying a few years down the road when we were both ready for a baby. If it happened now or a few years from now I would still be happy with her.

Kevin's POV

I get mad and throw the book away from me "Ness this baby name book is stupid." She walks out of the bathroom with her toothbrush in her hand "It's not stupid you just can't find a name you like." I sit up and run my hands through my hair "Well what do you have in mind?" She walks in the bathroom and I hear her spit in the sink then water running and she walks back in the bedroom and gets on the bed next to me "How about Valarie for a middle name?" I think about it for a minute "It sounds good what about the first name?" "I'm still thinking of a few things but when I have one picked I'll let you know." Then she gives me her sly and sneaky smile and I know that she is up to something.

Vanessa's POV

The truth is I do have a first name in mind that I really like I just wanted to surprise Kevin with the name I knew he would love it because it was a unique and special name. I really wanted the baby to look like Kevin a little girl with black hair and his eyes she would have him whipped in no time and she would be daddy's little girl and I'm sure he would spoil her and give her everything that she wanted we were just a little over the five month mark now which meant four months to go until we got to meet our baby girl and I was excited.

Mallory's POV

It doesn't take long for Grant to go back to sleep and I curl up next to him and stay awake thinking about what he said and what Vanessa said about us being next parents. I know that we had just agreed to start living together and if it did happen for us now that would be really rushing things and it would probably put a strain on what we have but I did want that up until I met Grant I had given up on being in a relationship and falling in love and ever getting married but now I would think about what I wanted my wedding dress to look like and even baby names I hoped that Grant would end up being the one.