Chapter 7

Mallory's POV

I look over at Vanessa who is looking down at the CD  in her lap but she is also close to tears as well I rub her shoulders I'll go talk to Kevin you get these guys out of here." I walk upstairs not looking behind me to see if she is doing what I told her I get upstairs and see that their bedroom door is shut I turn the knob and slowly walk in the room to see Kevin sitting on their bed.

Kevin's POV

I look up to see Mallory not Vanessa she couldn't even come explain herself my eyes follow Mallory as she props against a wall "What do you want?" "Kevin what you saw downstairs isn't what you think it is if you give her a chance she can explain everything." I get off the bed and get in front of her and for the first time I notice how much I tower over her "Give her a chance to explain when she was sitting in my living room flirting with someone else."  Then I am the one who is surprised because the quiet shy girl who a few hours earlier had fainted starts having a go at me. She pushes me and I'm caught off guard so I stumble back a few steps then she tries to get in my face "You have no right to get mad at her and I won't let you get mad now you can either go apologize willingly or I will make sure you will be singing the high notes from now on."  I look down at her and a huge wave of guilt washes over me I never wanted to hurt Vanessa or upset Mallory either and even though I hate to agree I know that Mallory is right  as she begins to walk out of the room I stop her. "You should give Grant another shot you know?" She smiles at me "Thanks but I don't think it will work out between us." I know I have a lot to apologize for not only to Vanessa but Mallory as well and I would do whatever it takes to prove her wrong.