Chapter 40

Kevin's POV

So we can keep irritating Mallory Vanessa and I stay at her house until almost midnight and the whole time we are there she keeps giving me these looks or shooting me looks that clearly say she has mentally killed us about a hundred times I just smile and nod my head back at her and she would roll her eyes at me and do a nice little hand gesture that wasn't so nice. I look over at the clock and when it is after twelve Vanessa and I decide to leave Mal walks us over to the door she hugs Vanessa then me and while she's hugging me she pinches the side of my arm "Ow!" She lets go and I look down at my arm and see that she left a mark then she stands up and whispers "Payback." I nod my head then Vanessa and I leave.

Mallory's POV

When Kevin and Vanessa are gone I shut the door then lock it and look over at Grant "Bed?" He nods his head and we walk in my room but he stops at the door and scratches the back of his neck I turn around and look at him "What's wrong?" "I'm in your room." "I go in your bedroom all the time this doesn't bother me I might have some shorts or something for you to sleep in." "That's fine babe." I search and find a pair of shorts then hand them to Grant he walks out of the room and goes to changes his clothes and while he's gone I change then get in bed he walks back in and gets in on the other side. I roll over and look at him then start running my hands through his hair. "If you keep doing that I will be sleeping very soon." I laugh but keep playing with his hair and his eyes slowly close and his breathing slows down to an even pace as he falls asleep.

Grant's POV

The next morning when I wake up I look down at her sleeping next to me and part of her is across her face to keep from waking her up I gently move it away from her face and put it behind her ear she doesn't even move or roll over. In a few weeks it will be a month since we have started dating and I wanted to do something special I just didn't know what but I did have some time to start thinking and planning what I wanted to do.

Vanessa's POV

When Kevin walks in the kitchen I look up at him as he opens the refrigerator "I think Mallory wants to kill you now." He walks over and sits down "Nah I'm sure she still loves me and it was all a joke she knows that." "Yeah but I have a feeling that you might have just started a prank war between you and her and I want to be left out of it." "Don't hate the player hate the game." "Yeah well sometimes I hate both players." He walks over and starts rubbing my shoulders "Don't lie you love both of us and you know it." "I guess I do." Kevin kisses my head then starts looking for something to eat.