Chapter 38

Vanessa's POV

I groan and roll over when I wake up only to his Kevin he reaches over and hits the top of the alarm clock but misses and sends it crashing into the floor and the alarm stops. Kevin rolls over and looks at me "I have to get ready we have a meeting today." I nod my head and watch Kevin get out of bed then I roll over and pick up my phone and see no text messages, it has been a few days since the prom thing and I can only assume that since her and Grant are officially a couple they have been pretty busy with each other. Kevin walks back in the room and he starts putting on a pair of jeans, I watch as he zips them up leaving him shirtless. "You'll call if anything happens right?" "The baby is fine Kevin and so am I the morning sickness is starting to ease up don't worry so much." "I know but I can't help but worry I don't want anything to happen to either of you." "I know and I'm glad you want to protect us but you will only be gone for a few hours." Shortly after Kevin leaves I walk downstairs and go in the kitchen in search of some breakfast I fix something to eat but I'm interrupted when I hear the door open and Mallory walks in the kitchen and fixes a bowl of cereal then sits down across from me.

Mallory's POV

I'm eating a bowl of cereal while Vanessa is eating some pancakes, "Please tell me that you and Grant are a couple now." I look up and finish my bite of cereal "Yeah he asked me to be his girlfriend during the prom thing." "What have the two of you been doing for the past few days?" "Different things I either go to his house or he comes to my house and we have been out a few times." "So basically the same things you were doing?" "Yeah pretty much but we are dating now." Vanessa finishes the pancakes then walks over to the sink and puts her plate in "You sound so excited to be dating your crush." "I am excited and I really like Grant I just don't want to overdo it and go crazy fangirl on him." Vanessa walks back over and sits down "So you haven't told him that every time you watch him sing Uptown Girl it tingles your lady parts?" "Please forget that I ever said that and don't let him know I said that." "No I think I will keep it to myself I might even tell Kevin just in case Grant ever needs to find out." I look at Vanessa and shake my head "How is the baby doing?" She looks down at her stomach and puts her hand on it "I get tired a lot and I have started taking naps now, the morning sickness is starting to clear up and Kevin is being really over protective he hates having to leave the house now." "I'm really happy for the two of you I'm sure you will be great parents." Vanessa looks up at me "One day this will be you and Grant." I let what she said sink in and I begin to picture it four kids running and playing, a boy that was a tiny version of Grant, a daughter that would hopefully look like me but have her father's eyes and as for the twins who could know what they look like. I hope they took after Grant more than me and that they might even have his talent for singing and dancing as well. I finish the last of my cereal then walk over and put the bowl in the sink then turn back to Vanessa "I hope so I better get going I left Hades at home and he hasn't been on a long walk in a few days."

Grant's POV

I knock on the door to Mallory's house and no one answers and a few minutes later I hear yelling I open the door and walk in the house and follow the yelling up to her bedroom and I stop when I get to the door. I see her legs that are covered by some jeans sticking out but the rest of her is under the bed and I can see her bra that is made out of some sort of black lacey material and I'm rooted in my spot because I'm taking her in she's beautiful I run my eyes down from her bra down the rest of torso and abdomen and I notice four tiny scars scattered around her stomach and side I would have to ask about those later I shake my head when she starts talking. "Instead of naming you Hades I should have named you Satan now be a good doggy and give me back my Rolling Stones shirt now she pulls and her claws clicking against the floor as the dog pulls back. A few minutes later she stands up and pulls the black shirt over her head and looks at me "Hey what's up?" "I uh, um wanted to see if you wanted to go to the park?" "Yeah sure Hades could use the exercise anyway. The two of us with Hades following behind her walk out to my car and I keep the images from popping into my head about what I saw.