Chapter 5

Mallory's POV

When I hear Kevin's voice I know that we are both in trouble, Vanessa loses her balance and falls which causes me to lose mine I know I'm not that high off the ground but I will probably get a few bruises when I hit the hardwood floor before I get shaky I see Kevin dive forward to catch Vanessa I get ready to hit the floor but the impact doesn't happen I open my eyes and look into a pair of sparkling green ones. I look at his brown hair and realize that Grant Gustin just caught me.

Kevin's POV

After getting Vanessa upright I look down at her Were you looking for something?" "You know that I was." Then she tries giving me her best pouty face but it doesn't work I'm in too deep to break down now. Vanessa turns to make sure that Mallory is okay but she stops when she sees who kept her friend from hitting the floor then she turns back and looks at me "How did you get him here you can't play tricks like that" "Its her birthday present." "Her birthday was one month ago she turned 21 remember?" "All's fair in love and war sweetie."

Vanessa's POV

I look over at Mallory who hasn't said a word she always told us if she ever got to meet Grant she would make a fool out of her self Kevin had decided to play dirty and I didn't have any tricks that could beat and I still didn't have my CD back so I thought to myself let the games begin.

Mallory's POV

I'm still standing in front of Grant and he hasn't let go of me yet either not that I'm complaining, He was so hot seeing him on the TV did not do him justice although that warbler uniform looked good on him and his voice was amazing he did things for me, He takes a step back and looks down at me "Hi I'm Grant Gustin." After he finishes the sentence I don't remember much my heart started racing and the room starts planning and the next thing I see is black.

Kevin's POV

And down she goes, he introduces himself to her and she literally hits the floor I know I shouldn't but I start laughing only to feel Vanessa slap my chest I look over at her "What?" "Do Something. At this moment Grant decides to step out into the hallway and I get in the floor and start shaking her a few minutes later she finally comes to.

Mallory's POV

I open my eyes and the person standing above me isn't who I was hoping for I see Kevin and Vanessa both standing over me "What happened?" Vanessa gives me a sympathetic look "You fainted." Then Kevin decides to tell his version of the story "Here is what you missed your lover boy said and I quote "Hi I'm Grant Gustin." and when that happened you went down like the Titanic and hit the floor." I groan and lay my head back in the floor filled with embarrassment because I had fainted in front of Grant Gustin and I knew that as long as I was friends with Vanessa and Kevin he would never forget this or let me live this down