Chapter 51

Grant's POV

I keep calling her phone but get no answer she is probably ignoring my calls, I move to social media for help when I find her twitter and it has been a few days since she has last been on but I send her messages anyway and she doesn't respond. I feel terrible about what happened and I wasn't lying when I said loved her I hoped she knew that much and I would do whatever it takes to make this up to her. I'm the one who keeps messing things up between the two of us and I hate it I get up and throw on some clothes and go to her house I get out and walk up to the door and start knocking and stay there for half an hour waiting on her to show up I give up on her being at home then drive to the park hoping she might be there, I get out and walk all over the place including the trails hoping she might be there with her dog, She isn't here either and I know one last place I can go look I walk back over to my car get in and drive off.

Kevin's POV

Vanessa and Mallory are sitting at the table talking about what happened between her and Grant I walk over and sit a plate in front of Vanessa then kiss her head and take a seat by her. A few minutes later we all hear a knock on the door I walk over and look out the window then turn around "It's Grant." Mallory gets up and takes off out of the kitchen and I see her jump over the couch and hide behind it I shake my head before I open the door and Grant looks like hell and I didn't realize I had done such a number on him he has a black eye and a busted lip and a few other bruises on his face he looks up at me and gives me a stiff nod "Kevin." I nod back at him "Grant." "Can I see her?" "Yeah here's the thing I don't think she really wants to see you right now plus if I let you in I have a pregnant wife who might just kill you." "Look I just want to talk to her okay." "Stay here and I will see if she will talk to you." I turn around and shut the door then walk in the kitchen and see both of them standing there "Grant is here and he wants to talk to you Mal." Vanessa looks at her "You don't have to talk to him you know that?" "Yeah I know." Then Mallory looks at both of us and her voice is pleading when she starts speaking again "Don't leave me okay go in a different room or something but stay close." Vanessa walks over and hugs her "We'll be in the living room okay." I go to follow Vanessa out of the kitchen but I go to Mallory before I leave "If he does anything you don't want him to I'll beat him up again." Then we both walk out of the kitchen.

Mallory's POV

I take a deep breath then walk over and open their kitchen door and let Grant in their house he follows behind me and I turn around and look at him and look at his face "Kevin really did a number on you didn't he?" "Yeah but don't worry about it." Grant takes a step toward me then tries to put his arms around my waist but I step away from him "You said that you wanted to talk so talk."

Grant's POV

I look at her and the fact that she won't let me touch her kills me but I take a deep breath and start talking to her hoping she will take me back and if she doesn't I deserve that. "Babe I'm so sorry that I cheated on you I didn't mean for that to happen and you probably think I was lying when I told you that I love you but I wasn't I really mean that and I still love you I feel terrible for what happened and it will never happen again because over the past few days I have learned something and that is I don't want to be with anyone else but you. I understand if you don't forgive me and never want to see me again but I won't stop trying."

Mallory's POV

I knew Grant was being serious and that he meant every word he said but I still loved him and he was saying that he loved me too I walk over to Grant then lay my head against his chest and pull his arms around my waist and I felt complete again he was an idiot but he was my idiot he pulls me closer to him and I feel his lips against my ear and his voice in a husky whisper that sends chills through me "I missed you babe."