Chapter 16

Later on, Duncan visits me in my room. It'd been hours already but the nurses insisted I stay here. "Rae! I was so scared!" He yells. I smirk at him. "Well SOMEONE missed me, huh?" Duncan rolls his eyes. "Shut up. You scared me. Don't do that again." I smiled weakly. "Okay Duncan. I'll make sure that I never get cut by a Fang mutant and drop you from the sky. Because I am totally in control of time." "Rae your back from the dead on my account and your still cracking sarcasm. Speaking of, how's that wound of yours?" "Painfully speaking, its got an F in its classes." I mutter. He grins. "I see." Then he does the unexpected. Duncan leans forward and kisses me. I don't know what to think. And clearly I'm not. God please give me a subject. "What about Ella?" I demand. Duncan blushes. "Uh, we don't know yet. You know how long you've been out?" I stare into space. "You know how long you've been out, don't you Rae?" I stare at him. "You've been out for a week. But no signs." "A whole WEEK?! Oh she could be gone by now! Duncan we gotta do something!" "Relax Rae we have it under control. Once you leave we'll make a plan."

A/N:

__________

Omg I am so sorry readers its been such a long time and I promised for more chapters! I really apologize and I will very soon get back to the stories and quit my wattpad vacation. Thank you so much fir keeping up with this. Stay tuned.