Chapter Four

We sit in silence. "You could've told me, you know." Ella hisses, breaking the silence. "No." I shake my head. "For everyday you would've known, you wouldn't trust me. You can lie to yourself and say that you would, but all you'd imagine me as would be a freak, like i know thats what you think now."
She fell silent, a glare on her face.
Suddenly, i got a warm sensation throughout my body. It only got more hot from there. Huh. I must have a very high fever. But then it felt as if i were laying directly inside a fire and my blood boiled. I tried to say something, but nothing came out. The pain was so excruciating!
Ella turned to look at me. Her eyes widened with a striking of fear and a flash of recognition. What was wrong with me? Next Ella let on a bloodcurdling scream. "RAE!!! YOUR ON FIRE!!!" She shouted. I looked around me in panic and my face fell to the floor. I rolled and rolled until the engulfing flames went out. Ella and i both sat on the grass, panting. Ella was not only furious, but afraid. I pushed up my sleeves. That's strange. No burns. Anywhere. I figured this wasa strange freak show ability of mine. Ella was already upset, so i once again kept this one to myself. "How Do you think this happened?" Ella asked worriedly. "I don't know Ella. I don't know."