"The extraordinary Robyn?" he asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Indeed, because I'm extraordinary," I claimed, pushing the door to the gym with my back as I grinned.

"Alright. See you around, Extraordinary Robyn," He said whilst walking away.

I chuckled and strided into the gym. It wasn't as good as the one in KAA, as they had extra specialised equipment, but at least I could train here.

I walked over to the fighting rink where two 30ish year old men were fighting eachother. I sat and observed them. They weren't very expert at fighting.

"Excuse me, is it okay if I fight one of you once you're finished?" I pondered out loud.

They both looked shocked then burst out laughing.

"Sure, if you really think you can beat us!" one man said.

"Oh, I'm sure I could give it a try!" I replied innocently.

They stopped fighting and looked at me. 

"Why don't we give it a spin now?" said the bald one with an Irish accent.

"Okay!" I said, hopping into the rink. 

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Robyn, Robyn Jones. And you are...?"

"Paul, Paul Higgins."

"Lets get going 'Paul Higgins'" I exclaimed as I got into my fighting position.

"Alright then, 'Robyn Jones'."

He made the first move, running at me. I assumed he was trying to tackle me, but I bent down just as he got up close and threw him over my shoulder.

He looked up at me with a new face of determination and got up.

"Come on now Paul, don't hold back!" I teased.

He ran at me again and I tripped him over before I jumped on his back and held him down.

"1.2.3! Robyn wins!" The other man yelled.

Paul got up and chuckled nervously. "You're good Robyn!"

"Thank you, my good sir!" I said as I grabbed my bag.

"I have to stop now, I need to meet some boys here in a minute. They want me to fight them! They have no chance!" He mentioned, chuckling. I liked Paul. He was cool.

"Okay, I'll fight you again very soon my good friend!" I said walking off as I waved goodbye.

I jogged over to the running machine and started off by running for 3 miles, listening to Oasis. Then, I walked over to the fighting area and got a punching bag. I threw some punches and the bag wobbled around violantly. 

After about 5 minutes on the bag, I heared a girlish scream behind me. I turned around with worry to see Louis running towards me, his arms stretched out in front of him. He continued to scream as he ran over and tackled me into a big hug. 

"Louis, did somebody kick you in the balls?" I asked chuckling.

"Well, hel-looo to you too!" He said sassily.

"Louis! Louis where are you?" I heared the rest of the boys shouting.

"OVER HERE!" He shouted again, making me cover my ears. 

"If you're gonna yell, do it in a different room to me," I joked, slapping his arm.

The boys ran from around the corner and spotted Louis and I hugging.