Chapter 9: Another city

Start from the beginning

10 seconds later, the girl comes back with my coffee and a napkin in her hand. "Here," she said handing me the coffee. I thanked her quietly.

I pretended not to notice the One Direction boys as I strolled past their table again, but It's hard not to look at those curls. Those are some god damn beautiful curls.

I sat down and drank my coffee, listening to their conversation while I pretended to be texting on my phone when, in realitly, I was playing on temple run.

"Hey, shall we go shopping after this?" one of the boys asked. He had a very husky voice.

"Sure, Harry!" another one loudly replied.

"Shh Louis, you'll attract attention! And yeah, we can go to Gilly Hicks, I need some new socks" Someone hissed. Probably Liam, I heared that their fans called him, 'Daddy Directioner.'

"What do you think Zayn?... Zayn?.... ZAYN?!" Somebody, probably Niall as he had an Irish accent, shouted.

"SHHHH!" Liam said.

"Oh, sorry guys, I was too distracted." He said.

"By what?" Harry said.

There was a silence so I assumed they were looking at something, but I didn't look up, just in case they noticed me staring. Instead, I looked at them through the camera  of my phone. Sneaky, huh?

All the boys were looking at Zayn before turning to look in...my direction?! I looked at Zayn through the camera to see he was looking at me...

I was beginning to get quite self concious, so I untucked a piece of hair from behind my ear and let it fall in front of my face.

Stop looking boys...

The boys looked at me just as Zayn was, although I didn't know what their expressions meant. 

To save myself from embarrassment, I took a sip of my coffee, hoping that the cup covered most of my face. No, this was ridiculous. I didn't need to hide myself from these boys!

I ran my hands through my hair, getting it out of my face, before looking back up to my phone, then out the window next to me. Hopefully, they'd stop staring soon. After about 20 seconds, I glanced down at my phone to see they were all talking quietly to eachother. I wasn't close enough to hear their whispers, so I didn't have a clue what they were saying.

Suddenly, I felt the erge to...sneeze. I covered my nose with my hands before...

"ACHOO!" 

I've always found my sneezes cute, they sound like bean bags hitting a wall, which I had always been told was adorable by my mother.

I probably shouldn't have sneezed because they were all looking at me again. Uh oh. I guess my blend-with-the-crowd idea didn't turn out so well.

As I figured that not a lot would happen if everybody stayed in Starbucks, I got up with my coffee and walked out of the shop, feeling their eyes on my back. I turned and strut past the window they were sitting at, and looked up at them to see them all looking. I smiled innocently and winked at them before walking off to Gilly Hicks, where Liam had said he wanted to go.

 I was a genius wasn't I?

I waited for about 10 minutes, even though it felt like 5 because I was playing on my phone, and when I looked up, I saw all five boys wearing terrible disguises. Somehow, they seemed to be working, as they walked into Gilly Hicks unnoticed. I stood behind a barrier of clothes to conceal myself as they bought some things and walked out, going to the next shop.

"Where now, fellas?" Liam asked.

"Tescos," Louis said excitedly...

"Okay...why?" Liam asked, clearly confused.

"To buy some food!" Louis replied, huffing in annoyance and a sense of sassiness.

I follow them to tescos, also deciding to get some food, and I noticed Zayn and Harry acting rather quiet. 

I began shopping, closely to the boys, staying an aisle behind them everywhere they went, until I walked into a hard chest as I suddenly turned around.

"Oops! I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed. I looked up to see a pair of hazel eyes piercing into mine.

"No, uh, it's okay," he said with a nervous, but stunned expression.

"Sorry about that, I'm a clumsy person!" I lied. You couldn't be clumsy if you were a spy, the two don't mix well.

He laughed. " It's okay, I am as well."

I smiled up at him as he did at me, well, until I heard a piercing scream from behind me.

"MY BABY!" a woman screamed, a crowd of shoppers gathering around.

She pointed behind me, tears streaming down her face as she shook, and I turned to see a man running away with a small baby girl in his hands. In no time at all, I was chasing him, seeing as nobody else was. They were just standing there in shock. I was a lot faster than him anyway, so it was easier for me to catch up with him. I ran in front of him, which made him slow down and I grabbed the child from his hands, gently handing her to a shocked looking lady before chasing the freak who tried to kidnap a baby girl.

Thank the Lord I decided to wear Doc Martins instead of heels.

I jumped on his back, making him to fall to the ground, and I handcuffed him with the handcuffs I found in my pocket. Don't ask why I had them.

I took the little girl from the shocked woman and walked back over to the baby's mum, handing her over happily.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" was all she could say. She was sobbing so much, holding onto the child for dear life.

"Don't worry about it ma'am!" I replied in relief before turning around to see Zayn, shock and amazement written all over his face.

Behind him, I noticed the rest of One Direction looking just as shocked as he did.

This wasn't good.