Broken

So where do i go from here? Tris is with someone else. I love her and she loves him who ever he is. "Tris i think you should leave now." I say sternly. "Okay." She says and starts to leave. When she gets to the door she turns and says "four.... It uh it was good seeing you." She closed the door too late for me to say anything. She called me four. She never does that or i should say she never did.
Time lapse 2 days
Bzzz bzzz
I looked at my phone to see a text from Zeke.
Z- hey man i hear a rumor that ur back in town
F- rumors spread like wildfires. Yeah man im back
Z- u wanna hang 2nite
F- yeah man im down
Z- cool c u at ur place at 7. U just wanna stay in
F- yeah i could use some bro time to catch up
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Knock knock
Zeke knocks but lets himself in. Old habits die hard.
I stand and hug him. Not the bro hug you do when your being casual. I gave him the bromance hug. I missed Zeke. He's always been like a brother to me.
"Four Eaton where the hell have you been?" He said with a huge grin. "Around man. Ive been here and there a little less here than i would have liked but im back now. " i said as we sat down on the couch.
(From now on bold will symbolize Four talking and regular font will symbolize Zeke talking)
So have you seen you know who?
You can say her name its not gonna kill me. Yeah she was here a few days ago. We had the big long awaited talk.
How did it go?
About as well as you could expect it to. She still claims she never cheated on me. I still don't believe her.
Im sorry dude.
Yeah well thats not the worst part. I have to live next to her and her new boyfriend.
Is it the guy she cheated on you with?
Nah man new guy.
Wow man you just cant catch a break. So i take it you guys aren't getting back together?
Uh highly unlikely.
Do you still have feelings for her?
I ugh i dont really know. Ive tried blocking it all out of my mind and all it did was make it worse. I dont know how i feel. I dont want to love her. It would be so much easier if i resented her but i dont and i dont know what to do. I just cant live like this. After being dragged through the mud by her i continue to put myself through hell.
What do you mean Four?
I mean im done with it all. With life.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey guys. Im sorry its short but i just wanted to post something. I feel bad for not being active and im grateful for you guys. Thanks for being amazing and understanding. Im gonna try and start posting more. I wanna start doing a question of the day so
Q: what is your favorite child hood memory?
Im curious to know more about you guys so message or comment your answer. Bye😘😍