Chapter 7 Zeke to the rescue

Tobias Pov
Im walking out to my car and she was there. She looked amazing today. She saw me and we stared right into each others eyes forever until i broke it. I didnt like the feeling that coursed through me. The same one i felt the night if the party. I hate that feeling. It makes me wanna close the space between us and... and... I dont know hug her or something. I couldnt help the smile that spread from ear to ear though. I got in the car and blasted the music so i couldnt think anout her anymore.
I couldnt think of anything but her all day. I ended up writing her name at the top of my history paper. Luckily i caught it before i turned it in.  I decided i couldnt take it anymore. I left during lunch to find Zeke. I found him at his locker talking to some girl. One of the slutty girls. I wasnt having that i needed him more than she needed sex.
"Bye whore we gotta talk." She stomped off and it was just me and Zeke. (Im to lazy to do the speech quotes so regular is Four, bold is Zeke, and italics is what Four is thinking.
What the hell man i was gonna get laid?
Lay off the hormones man i gotta problem.
What could possibly be more important than me getting...
I cut him off cause i didnt want to here the rest.
Remember how i told you about that feeling i felt when i looked at Tris?
Yeah. What about it?
I like her dude.
Wait you have a crush? Thats what this is about? Im going to find Nita!
Dude forget Nita i need your help!
With what?
She doesnt like me back but i really like her its different this time.
I dont know if he will understand he hasnt really had a real girl friend either. Like me hes one to hump and dump.
Well just tell her how you feel.
What and have her laugh in my face?
If she does ,which she wont, just say it was a dare.
Wow man ur kinda brilliant.
Yeah yeah now did you see where Nita went?
Goodbye Zeke. (Done with the talking back to normal now using speech quotes.)
I know what i need to do. I went to the rest of lunch and after my last two classes i found Tris at her locker.
"Tris hey we need to talk." "Yeah i think we do. You wanna go get pizza?" "Yeah I'll follow you in my car."
The whole way there all i could think about was how i was gonna tell my 'enemy' i had a crush on her.

Hey yall. Sorry i havnt updated in a few days ive had some crazy shit going on. Sorry when i finally update its so short i did it on the way home from Sea World. I will do more either tonight or tomorrow for sure. Luv yall 😍😘