The car wont start

The day after their "talk". Tris's pov

I wake up excited to go to school but also nervous. Will he walk with me? Will he talk too me? Will he just ignore me and act like nothing happened? I dont want to talk to him incase he is gonna act like nothing happened but i also dont want to make him think im ignoring him. Is liking someone supposed to be this nerve wracking? I mean im not even dating the guy and I'm in the verge of a panic attack just trying to figure out what to say to him if anything at all.
In all this i realize i put my just do it t-shirt on my legs and was in the process of putting my black skinny jeans on my arms. I cant even get dressed while thinking about this boy and that should be like a second nsture something i could do without thinking about it. I have got to get him off my mind for awhile or i could end up hurting myself or someone else.
      I skip eating because the nerves in my stomach are making me nauseous and i dont know how much he will like me if i puke lucky charms all over his shoes.
When i get out to my car i see Four standing in his driveway on the phone. When he sees me he smiles and waves. I wave back and force a shaky smile on my face. Lord why does he have such an effect on me? He hangs up the phone and walks over to me. (Bold-toby regular-Tris)
Hi Tris. You look very nice today.
Hi and ummm thanks you look nice to. God why am i such a looser
I have a favor to ask.
Sure ask.
Could you give me a ride? I know its a bit early but i have football practice before school and my car won't start.
Was it early? I was so wrapped up in my thoughts about him i hadn't noticed it was an hour before school even starts. I laugh a little then pull myself together.
Yeah of course i was heading there anyway. Next time call me instead of frustrating yourself on the phone. I saw you earlier your kinda cute when your mad. Omfg did i just say that? I couldnt stop myself. My thoughts get so jumbled up around him and i cant think straight.
Well i would have loved to call you but you didnt give me your number and i didnt want to knock and wake your brother up. And by the way i may be cute when im mad but your cute all the time.
I felt my face get warm and i new i must be red as a tomato. I try to cover it with a sarcastic remark.
I said kinda cute not cute. And with that we both start laughing.
I wish i could stay and talk to you longer but if i dont at least show up for some of football practice coach will have my ass.
Well we dont want you to loose your ass.😂 Hop in.
It was so hard keeping my thoughts on the road when he was so close to me. So close i could hear his breaths and feel the warmth of his body. But i had to do it because if i cant get dressed while thinking about him i sure as hell cant drive while thinking about him.
Tris i want to know more about you so be prepared for an interrogation.
I laugh at the way he says this. (Yes i realize that in twilight Edward questions Bella after she questioned him but since i got the idea from twilight im saying that this idea belongs to Stephanie Meyer.)
Okay ask me anything you want.
Okay ummmm whats your favorite color?
I dont really have one but recently my favoritism has been toward black and grey.
Nice. Okay what about favorite food?
Hamburgers. What about you favorite food and color?
Black and cake. Im asking the questions here.
Okay okay next question.
Do i turn you on?
Not a chance in hell am i answering that.
So thats a yes?
I never said that! He pouted his lips and said
So i dont turn you on?
Oh look were at school bye Four.
Dont worry we'll continue this conversation at lunch.
(End of bold regular and italics convo)
He waves and walked off and when he was about five feet away from the car he blew me a kiss but turned and ran off before i could send one back. I was happy he turned away because i felt like my smile might take over my whole face at any given moment. Now i just have to make it through lunch. 😂😂

Hey yall its me. So i updated the story for the first time in forever and im gonna try to update again tonight but im not making any promises. Thank you all so much for bearing with me in this story. Im going through a rough time so i dont always have time or inspiration to write. I have an idea. I wanna do a q and a with the author aka meh. So message me ur question and i whether or not you want ur name mentioned with the question. You can ask multiple and i am not afraid to answer any question. I will be accepting questions until late tomorrow or Wednesday im not sure yet. Luv yall😘😍