Why me?

Tris's POV
I want to kill my life science teacher because she just might kill me. We were in life science today and we found out we are going to do the baby project. Well guess who my partner is. Yes thats right Mr. New kid who Tobias got jealous of. Whats gonna happen when he finds out we have to spend alone time together to raise a baby? I just have to tell him and suffer through the fighting thats sure to come.
(Tris-regular four-bold)
**********before lunch*************
Hey baby how was ur day.
Okay i guess i got paired with a dude for that stupid baby project.
Oh really? Me too.
Wait what dude did u get paired with?
Oh you know that new kid.
You mean Brandon? The kid that was hitting on you and got a boner just talking to you?
Tobias!
What? He asked screaming.
I talked in a low tone trying to watch my temper. You're being ridiculous. It is a school project what the hell is wrong with you today?
A school project where you partner wants to get in your pants and make it real.
Do you not trust me?
His tone softens. Oh baby of course i trust you i just dont trust him. I used to be just like him.
Okay well guess what? I was not like you or him. He is coming over to help me with some stupid baby doll so i dont fail my class. Now will you stop being such an ass?
Your right. Im sorry baby. I didnt mean to make it seem like i dont trust you. I do i promise. I love you so much. You know that dont you?
Yes babe. I love you too.
Good thats over. Now lets go to lunch im starving.

At tris's house. Tris is all alone
Im at my house when i get a text from an unknown number.
#-hey can i come over
T-um who the hell is this?
#oh sorry. This is Brandon you gave my your number in science
T- yeah i know. Y do u need to come over?
B-because you know the sooner we start this project the sooner we can be done with it. See you at 4?
T- yeah c u
Ugh i do not want him to come over. Damn i just remembered Tobias was supposed to come over so we could watch some horror movie he wanted to see. I'll just tell him we have to do it another night. Before i can get to my phone there is a knock on the door.
I open the door and there stands Brandon with a baby in his arms.
T- um you weren't supposed to be here till four.
B- yeah but i live like two minutes away and decided i can come when i want to.
T- okay. Whatever im in no mood to deal with another asshole today what do we have to do?
B- we have to turn the stupid thing on then it will start acting like a real baby i guess.
T- okay there its on. It's actually kinda cute.
B- yeah he is. What should we call him?
T- i dont care what you call him.
B- im gonna call him john (if you know where thats from u r awesome).
T- you have fun with that.  
He came to sit closer to me on the couch and we were both looking down at the doll when Tobias burst through the door.
Toby- what the fuck? You invited him on our date?
T-no he came over so we could work on the project.
Tobias- so u need a cold shower boner boy. Would you like me to show you how to keep it in your pants?
T- Four what the hell?
B- yeah man calm down. We were just taking care of the stupid baby.
Toby- how can i calm sown when your over here trying to fuck my girl friend?
B- she may be your girlfriend but shes the mother of my baby.
With that Tobias launched himself at Brandon and they were beating the hell out of each other. They both took some punches to the face. I tossed the baby on the couch and pulled Tobias, who was currently on top of Brandon, to his feet and it was my turn to scream.
T- what the fuck is wring with you? You cant burst through my door and start yelling then brat the hell out of someone. And you stop fucking with my relationship with Four. You both need to leave right now.
Toby- baby can i just-
T- both if you get out!!!
With that they both left and i was all aline with my thoughts. This new guy coming is ruining my relationship but its also opening my eyes to what Toby us capable of. Why the fuck does this happen? I finally found someone i love and trust and then all this shit decides to happen. Why me?
Hey babes. Thanx for sticking with me not updating. I have just been so freaking busy. But remember your lovely comments make my day so bright and beautiful. Luv yall 😍😘