Chapter 6 Like a slap in the face

Tris's POV
I roll out of bed Monday morning to my alarm clock all but screaming at me. I didnt go anywhere yesterday so I stayed in Fours shirt and my shorts. I went to take a shower and get ready for school. While im in the shower i think about the questions that has occupied my mind since i woke up yesterday. The first one being still why did he save me? He hates me. Shouldnt he laugh at my pain? And another being why did i keep his shirt on? I know i know im making a big deal over a shirt but i wouldnt have if it had been anyone else's but it was his.
By now im walking to my closet. I chose a simple outfit. A black shirt that says NOT A PANSYCAKE in white letters with white skinny jeans and combat boots to top it off. I add my everyday makeup and brush my hair into a pony tail. I head downstairs and see Caleb eating. "What have you been up to you barley came out of your room all weekend?" "Nothing just thinking." i reply ending the topic by grabbing my keys. "Are you riding with me or not?" I ask Caleb. "Im not going to school i dont feel well." i just walk out to my car without another word.
I see Four walking out to his car and i stop right before i climb in because he is stopped as well. We just look at each other for a second but it feels like forever to me. He brakes our little stare down by getting in his car and I could've sworn i saw a smile playing on his lips. All im thinking though is how good it felt to have him looking at me. Wait! Stop! I think there is something wrong with my brain. I should hate the feeling of his eyes on me. I should be repulsed by any thought of him but im not. Then realization hit me like a slap in the face. I like my enemy. I have a crush on the cutest egoistic jerk i ha e ever met.
I stood there for a minute shocked by what i just realized. When i got in the car i turned the music up so loud there was no possibility of me being able to think and that was the plan. I just let the music flow through me until the song house party came on and i almost broke the radio with my rush to turn it off.
Bye the time i was walking into school i new i just needed to talk to Christina about this. I pulled her into a janitors closet when she walked up to me. "What the hell Tris?" "Chris i need boy advice." She squealed and i told her everything about the party and this morning leaving out the fact that i slept in Four's shirt cause she really didnt need to know that.
"Damn girl i dont even know what to say i thought you hated him." "i thought so to Chris but i dont know what to do." "Talk to him." Okay i love Chris but she forgets that not all of us have the ability to blurt out out feelings like she does. Her boyfriend Will even made up some story about a fan club called the Candors where all they do is speak there mind.
"What would i even say to him?" "I cant think of everything. Tell him the truth." "And what truth would that be?" I ask. "The truth being that you like him." she responds like its obvious. "Christina he hates me. I cant just go up to him and say 'Hey enemy guess what i have a crush on you'." "Well i gave you advice whether you take it or nit is up to you but you need to do something. You like him and you never know he might like you." Shes right i dont know if he likes me and i cant risk making a fool of myself. Just then the bell rings signaling us to get to class. "Thanks Chris i gotta go." "Anytime girl and you better do something cause i will kick ur ass if you dont." Most people would take offense to that but thats us.
The day passed in a blur. Probably because i was thinking about Four all day. I was to my locker when i heard someone call my name. A deep, sexy, quiet voice i had been longing to here all day. "Tris, hey we need to talk." I think im smiling but i cant tell im working to hard in keeping my voice steady as i say "ya i think we do."

Hey yall its meh. Haha cliff hanger. The next chapter with be in Tobias's POV. I just have to say i have 95 reads now and i wanted to thank all of you for getting me there especially radicalshailene . I know i have thanked her in like every update but thats because she is fabulous. Luv yall 😍😘