Interogation!!!!

Fours pov. At lunch

I walk to Tris's last class which is math. She doesnt expect me to be there so she runs right into my chest. (Same rules for convo b4)
Oh damn my nose!
Tris im so sorry are you okay?!? Then she starts laughing. I swear this girl can be crazy sometimes.
Im fine. You look like an over protective mother who just saw her baby fall over for the first time. 😂😂
Well excuse me for being a little worried when i thought i broke ur nose. Next time I'll just laugh when u hurt yourself.
Oh dont get all worked up. Lets go to lunch.
We walk to lunch and get food. Hamburgers and cake for dessert. When we sit at the table i start questioning her again.
Are you a virgin?
What the hell this train took a wrong turn and slammed into awkward mountain.
Its not awkward at all just answer the question.
Thanks to you yes im a virgin how about you?
What do you mean thanks to me?
You stopped Peter before he could take anything more than my respect for him. How about you are you a virgin?
Thats a very personal question Beatrice Prior. She smiles and looks down. What?
No one has called be Beatrice since my parents died. And shut up Four Eaton and answer my question.
If i tell you, you will look at me differently.
I dont care how many girls you banged.
Um actually i am a virgin Tris.
Oh wellllll. You have to admit its shocking. What about those make out sessions in the library?
They were exactly that make out sessions.
They never led to anything else?
Nope. I said popping the p.
Okay Four have you ever masturbated?
Woah now thats crossing a line.
Hardly. You asked about sex with someone else i asked about sex with yourself.
I am not answering that question.
Oh come on i know the answers yes.
How could you possibly know that.
Ummm we're neighbors and i can here you moan through two closed windows. If your not having sex with someone you have to be.... well you know.
Okay and so what like you've never dome it?
Oh yeah sure im just smart enough to keep my moans to myself.
Would you ever wanna have sex with me?
Ummmm i dont know. I mean we havnt even been on a date yet.
I just wanted to see you blush again it's adorable. She punches my arm and blushes again. I feel so turned on which reminds me of out earlier conversation.
So you never told me do i turn you on?
Um i dont want to answer that.
If you answer me truthfully I'll answer you truthfully.
Yes Four you turn me on okay?
Well you turn me on to. What do u think brought up that conversation?
Wait so i turned you on just then?
Damn i thought i said that in my head.
Oh Four. Well i will see you later meet me by my car after school?
Yeah sure. With that i leaned in and kissed her. It was a good two minutes. It would have been longer if that damn bell didnt ruin it. She smiled blushes and walked away. God i love that girl.
Hey yall its me. The feels am i right? I love writing for you guys and remember to message me questions for my author q and a. They can be about anything not just the book. I dont mind getting personal 😏😉😂. I luv everyone who supports me. Shout out to radicalshailene may i just say what a babe. Thanks guys. Luv yall 😘😍